Unspoken words... 17

SanJee's POV:

Chanyeol's not at school today. He has another shoot to attend to.
Sigh
When does that derp ever get a break? We haven't even been on a date yet.
I felt my cheeks turn crimson as I thought about our first date. What will it be like? Where will we go? What will we do? Do I wear this or that?
Questions swirled around my head as I thought about it. A smile evident on my face.
Is he now courting me?I really have no idea what is happening as this is my first time doing this.

-----
Class had ended and I bid farewell to SungJae before leaving the class room.

Is this all worth it? Of course it is ! Chanyeol is the first boy to make me feel like this. He makes me happy and butterfly - ish. Its because of him I know what those books are always talking about.

Smiling, I made my way to my locker. I was putting my books in my locker when the locker slammed shut. Jarring my fingers. OUCH

I pulled my fingers out and quickly rubbed them. Before turning to my offender.
No surprise it was Julie and her minions.

---------
Author's pov:

SanJee coward back as she realized who it was. Stepping backwards, the girls pushed her up against the locker. Playing with her hair.

"When will you back off?" Julie sneered at SanJee.

"Yeah, we warned your ugly face and you didn't listen did you?" With every word, Macie tapped SanJee's head harshly.

Jinnie couldn't hold it in and let out a cry before pushing SanJee to the ground. Tugging her hair violently. Yelling out every rude word she knew at the poor girl.

"Stay from Chanyeol oppa you little sl*t"

"Leave SungJae! They don't like your stupid rodent face. Stop being so clingy you selfish bi*ch*"

SanJee screamed in pain as a snap was heard. She cradled her wrist in her stomach as she cried her heart out.

Jinnie scoffed at the girl lying on the ground. "Stop pretending you liar. Get up weakling! I said GET UP!" Jinnie roared as she kicked SanJee in the spine.

SanJee cried as she laid on the ground. Allowing the thoughts and insults to cloud her mind and eat her out. The constant insults replayed in her head as if she was a radio stuck on repeat.

Chanyeol is no good for you..

She allowed her thoughts to sink in. Listening to the words that were running through her mind. Beginning to believe each one slowly as she laid emotionless on the ground.

Her heart fought against her conscious but her mind was all in. She didnt care anymore. Fear was consuming her and she no longer saw Chanyeol standing in the distant, but instead saw Jinnie and her minions clawing at her.

Her eyes shook with fear as laid there. Not paying attention to reality.

A faint cry was heard. SanJee paid no attention.

============

*beep beep beeep*

What's that constant beeping ? Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. The constant beeping sound still clear. The room was completely white. What am I doing in a hospital?
Suddenly the trauma hit me like a train. Remembering every detail about what happened.
I screamed as I backed up into the bed. Everyone around me was spinning. My body shook from the fear. I was so scared. What was happening! Chanyeol is bad? Wha-at?

I saw someone come closer and all I could feel was my constant shaking as that person grabbed onto me. The only thing filling my ears was the rapid beating of the monitor,getting faster and faster.

-------------

Author's Pov:

Sungjae watched as SanJee slept. They had been discharged from the hospital after SanJee woke up from her panic attack. He rubbed his forehead in frustration. How could this girl keep this large secret from her so called boyfriend? Was this guy even her boyfriend? Sungjae let out a groan as he rubbed his temples.

SanJee suddenly woke up. Sitting up in bed as she stared round eyed at Sungjae. Sungjae stood still. Not wanting SanJee to have another attack. He stood for a minute before making his way towards SanJee.

Sitting beside her,he ran his fingers through her hair.
"You feeling okay?" SanJee nodded her head with a small smile.
"The doctors said you've fractured your wrist. You won't be able to write or do anything with it for the next few weeks. You'll have to rest a lot. Oh, and no stress. Otherwise you might have another attack." SanJee nodded at Sungjae and smiled.

"Thank you Sungjae. I really appreciate it." Sungjae nodded before his phone rang.

Picking it up, he talked on the phone. Whispering quietly. SanJee watched as Sungjae did so, before he ended the call and looked back at SanJee.

"Sorry SanJee. I have to go. Call me whenever you need help okay? Get a lot of rest." SanJee nodded and Sungjae left the room.

As he opened the door,he came face to face with..

----------
Author's note:

Hey everyone! !! Cliff hanger... hahahaha sorry. I haven't been writing for ages. .. just to tell you, the fanfiction Is almost done. But don't worry, I have like two other fan fictions ready to start typing. Anyways. Enjoy the update :))))

Much love xx