Chapter FIFTEEN

[FIFTEEN]

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Feeling her getting upset then her body go completely limp I look down seeing she fell asleep, and I sigh kissing her head. Looking back at Logan I shake my head saying, "She got to upset and fell asleep. Now what all do you have to do?" she blinks nodding saying, "We have to go in and align the bones along with making sure there is no permanent damage to her ligaments and muscle then we will add some small plates and screws and unfortunately they are not tempera they will be there for the rest of her life but after six to eight weeks she won't notice they are there except during real cold weather." Groaning I cry shaking my head I look at Kelly who looks just as up set before looking at Logan again asking, "When can you do the surgery?" she blinks pursing her lips saying, "Today the sooner the better if I weight her arm could get worse and get dead on her and that would mean amputation." Gasping I shake my head saying, "Do the surgery!" Nodding she purses her lips saying, "I know she is eighteen legally and I have seen all her records, but I still need her consent do you have that." blinking I nibble my lip and look at Kelly who nods so I do the same saying, "Yes and if you need it verbally I can get her to wake up and tell you." She shakes her head saying, "I trust you Elena now I will get the OR ready so just hang tight hmm." She looks at Kelly and smile saying, "Well now since you are supposed to come in tomorrow I am just going to have one of the nurses fix you up today instead sound good?" Kelly nods and smiles saying, "Thanks Logan." Nodding Logan stands with Esme's chart saying, "A nurse will be in shortly for that and then I will be back just before we take Esme into surgery." Nodding I sniffle and she leaves once she is gone I look at Kelly crying more, and she sighs kissing my head before hugging me and Esme saying, "It is all going to be ok hmm and she trusts you, so you did the right thing she needs this, and I don't think losing her hand is an option yeah."

Nodding I grit my teeth severely pissed off at myself I can't believe I let this happen. Not only did Kelly brake her wrist and thumb but now Esme did as well but hers will need additional work. Sniffling all I can think about is getting the house fully baby proofed and add padding to the hard floors." Kelly looks at me scrunching up her face asking, "What is running through that mind of yours?" blushing I look away pursing my lips saying, "Baby proofing and padded floors." She laughs patting my shoulder saying, "Goddess your silly love but I get it hmm." Smiling lightly, I nod sighing I look down at Esme kissing her head saying, "Mo- I'm so sorry baby." Kelly sighs saying, "You can call yourself that and she wants to call you that too love just give it time yeah."

Nodding I bite my lip looking at her saying, "We all where doing so good." Nodding she smiles saying, "You so missed her cheeky side this morning I mean she made me laugh spitting my coffee twice and then the last I had to rush to the bathroom as not to piss myself." Smiling I chuckle at that saying, "I see her like that, is that the whole "Cave Woman" thing?" nodding she chuckles saying, "I kept saying she was cute, and she said, "Well nice to see you too this morning Miss. Cave Woman that's her word for word." Laughing I smile nodding saying, "She is so smart and cute." Kelly roles her eyes but nods as a someone nocks then a nurse walks in saying, "I'm here to put a long-term cast on a Kelly Willow's." I nod and Kelly smiles saying, "That would be me love." The nurse blushes and I chuckle as Kelly sets on the examination bed to let them get to work.

As they do talking small talk here and there and about how she hurt her wrist I look down at a still sleeping Esme and I whimper. looking at her swollen and purple wrist I promised, and I swear to our goddess this won't happen again even if I have to wrap her in bubble wrap. Caressing her cheek, she stirs a little turning her head as her tiny lips are suckling a none existent paci smiling lightly I kiss her head whispering, "You will be ok baby mommy promises." Blinking I blush but let it rest it feels wonderful saying that after so long, so I just relax letting it sink in even if she didn't hear me or say it to me I am glad I let myself.