Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

[TWENTY-SEVEN]

Eye's (POV) (Bad Guy)

I fucking screwed up majorly I just couldn't help myself seeing her giggling and setting on that porch swing. I just wanted to ask her some questions and maybe play with her, but she freaked out and now my cover is blown, and boss lady is going to kill me! This means if I want the little flower I need to take her before they leave in the morning which is going to be difficult seeing they have their guard fully up since my slip up. throwing another glass across my bungalow, I hear people outside talking so I go silent and listen hearing them talking on walkie talkies and I frown. Peeking out the door I see two security officers and I panic; fuck they know it was me! Scrambling I get my shit together and bolt out the back of the bungalow making my way down towards the main bungalow when I hear yelling and running. Before they can get me I get in a taxi and have myself taken to one of the other resorts in the area. Glad I used a fake name and ID when I got the bungalow to stay close to bosses baby and the little but now I have to come up with a plan if I want the flower before boss finds out and I am six feet underground!

(Time Skip Six p.m. Hawaii still)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Esme has been my clinging baby more so than usual since the incident earlier and I don't know when she will be big again to let me know what exactly happened. I have her strapped to me in her baby harness while I finish packing our bags for the morning flight. I called my assistant Abby and had her set us up in a villa just outside of the city. She sent me the details earlier and I couldn't be happier with what she found, and I know Kelly and Esme are going to love it. It's owned by a local wine vineyard a perk if you will, which I know Kelly will love even more. Chuckling under my breath I lay out Esme and I's outfits for the morning along with our pajama's for the night. done I sigh and look down at my baby she is just silently sucking her paci with her head on my chest, kissing her head I pat her bottom saying, "I know baby girl momma is going to make sure you and Kell are safe promise."

To my shock and awe, she has nursed once since our bath, and I know she will want some more after dinner so I can't wait. Though I know our talk when she is big is going to be embarrassing I just hope she is ok with what happened. Kissing her head, I hear Kelly talking with someone, so I make my way back into the kitchen and living area seeing Kelly talking with her parents Sam and Alice. Smiling lightly, I walk fully into the rooms and they both smile over at me as Alice walks up saying, "We are so sorry to hear what happened earlier dear." Nodding I hold my tears back saying, "Thank you Alice I am just glad Esme is safe." Nodding she peeks at Esme and smiles saying, "Awe so tiny." Chuckling I nod saying, "Yes since earlier and she is very clingy." She nods saying, "Understandable I would be to after something like that." nodding I sigh and relax as Sam and Kelly come over looking at Esme, chuckling I role my eyes saying, "She would give you all that look of annoyance if she was big."

They all laugh and Esme smiles behind her paci reaching up playing with my hair. Bouncing her I smile saying, "So, food will be here soon shall we all set." They nod and we settle in the living room, Alice sets next to us making silly faces at Esme causing her to giggle and smile behind her paci. I just love watching her with others, looking up at Kelly and Sam I role my eyes seeing them arguing over their favorite soccer teams. Hearing a squeal and giggle I look down smiling at Esme as she is just happy at playing with Alice chuckling I kiss her head and adjust her against me. Alice smiles saying, "It has been forever since I have had a grandbaby I just love this little one." Smiling I nod sighing saying, "I know what you mean, I have missed this being a momma so much and her coming into my life now has just made things better." Nodding she lays back against the couch saying, "Once you three are done with your vacation adventure we should all get together at home, Sam and I have missed our occasional lunches and dinners."