Chapter THIRTY-FIVE.

[THIRTY-FIVE]

(Time Skip 4'oclock a.m. Wednesday morning Rome, Italy.)

The Fixer's (POV)

Hearing an insistent ringing I groan rolling over picking my phone up and hitting answer as I growl out, "This better be good!" waiting I hear heavy breathing before hearing my hacker acquaintance on the line saying, "Seems your boss got herself locked up along with the weasel..." setting bolt upright I grin from ear to ear before bursting out laughing like a mad man before wiping stray tears from eyes saying, "That is the best fucking wake up news ever!" I hear him laugh on the other end before we both clear our throats and I lay back against the headboard of the bed asking, "What about the targets?" hearing typing I wait and he speaks up saying, "Seems they left Rome early yesterday morning and arrived in Seattle in the afternoon." Nodding I reach over grabbing my laptop waiting for it to boot up I rub my forehead saying, "Seems I am free from that insane bitch I have been dealing with her for far to long. Has anything related to me popped up on the alerts that I need to worry about or am I good to start over once again?"

Waiting I smile at my laptop screen that has pictures of the flower before I fully delete and wipe my hard drive deciding I can find another flower somewhere else. Smirking I lick my lips sad I can't have that one but then again I think my psycho boss put those three through enough and though I like my treats and small precious things I am not as bad of a monster as I seem. My brain and heart won't allow me to be as fucked up as being a pedophile or going after someone to fully hurt them though I do partake in some wrong activities. Biting my lip, I taste the copper taste and groan as I hear him speaking saying I am clear, so we hang up and I look out the window seeing the sun slowly coming up. smiling It seems I am free to what I please from now on after being used by that bitch. Sighing I get started on my day looking forward to find a precious flower of my own soon.

(Time Skip 6:30 a.m. Seattle Washington Hotel Suite.)

(Wednesday Still)

Esme Knight's (POV)

Setting up bolt up right feeling as though my heart is going to burst out of my chest I whimper and sniffle looking around the room slowly. Seeing Elena next to me I take a breath and sigh rubbing the sleep and tears from my eyes as flashes of my nightmare are still haunting me. Shivering I look down and see my diaper is wet, so I slowly sneak out and off the bed making my way to our bathroom across the hall. I know if I had woke Elena I would have got some comfort and probably would have slipped but I am feeling big now and need to set myself into my mind space so I can stay big for the day. Sniffling I unsnap my onesie and take my wet diaper off rolling it up and tossing it in the trash before find the wet wipes and cleaning myself up.

Once down I shiver again as I am still cold, so I quickly use the toilet and brush my teeth before peeking out the door making sure Kelly isn't up though she is not a morning person she still wakes randomly in the early hours. Giggling just picturing the cavewoman I quickly bolt back into Elena and I's room closing the door quietly and I go to on of my bags finding the pull ups. Smiling I pick out the one with the little pig and chicken from Moana on it and put it on before digging in my other bag finding some white jean shorts and a light green shirt with little white and yellow sunflowers on it. smiling I quickly put my clothes on along with some white fluffy socks before making my way back to the bed and climb back up and under the covers. Sighing I snuggle into Elena feeling her pull me close I breath in her scent before drifting back to sleep seeing as it is still early.

(Time Skip 7:15 a.m.)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Yawning I hit grab my phone and silence the alarm seeing it is just fifteen after seven so I must have hit the snooze button a couple times. Rolling my eyes, I smile before turning back over and looking at my baby she is snuggled into my side with her face squished up between my boobs making me chuckle. how she doesn't need air while doing that is beyond me, moving some hair of her face I lean down and kiss her forehead. just as she snuggles further into me gripping my night shirt with her tiny hand. As she does this our blankets slide down more, and I frown seeing she is not in her onesie but in her more adult look clothes. Running my fingers through her hair I lightly massage her scalp whispering baby girl its time to wake up dear we have a fun day ahead of us. kissing her head again as she starts to stir awake I am still wondering why she is changed and how I didnt wake up when whatever time she did to be able to change herself.