Chapter FIFTY-THREE.

[FIFTY-THREE .]

[Short Chapter.]

(Thursday Still.)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Feeling her relax into me I sigh and kiss her head wondering why she was acting the way she did, but I know she needed space even if it worried me and made me a little sad. But my love and baby is relaxed once again in my arms, and I am ok with waiting to know what had her acting that way. Rubbing her back I snuggle her closer asking, "You hungry baby?" I feel her shiver and look down at her seeing her shaking a little and I ask, "What is wrong baby, are you cold?" I see her cheeks are red and I chuckle a little asking, "Does someone want their suckies hmm?" to this she freezes up and I frown wondering if I did or ask her something wrong, so I move her to look at me and she is bright red and looking away from me. frowning deeper I caress her cheek and again ask, "Baby what is wrong love?"

She finally looks at me still blushing and squeaks out, "Y-Yes ma a-and s-sorry I a-am acting w-weird." Her stuttering is stronger than usual and now I definitely know something is up and it worries me. I cradle her still feeling her shaking some and hold her close to me asking, "Baby are you scared of me right now sweetheart?" she quickly looks at me again and shakes her head quickly stuttering out, "N-No L-Len I a-am just I..." she trails off quickly mumbling to herself that I don't understand and cup her face saying, "Baby breath ok sweetheart breath for momma, if your not scared momma is right now. speak with me love ok you know you can tell me anything and I you baby bean." She freezes now crying and sniffling before covering her face and shaking her head,, so I just hold her close rocking her as I freak out in my head at what could be causing her emotions to spiral and that is when it hits me, and I tense up and groan.

Looking at my love I sigh and scold myself in my head for not getting it when I found her already awake yet she was laying there slightly shaking and keeping her eyes tightly shut that I scared her. now that I realize what caused this I blush hoping she wasn't in her little space when she saw and heard what she did. how could I be stupid, yes I needed a release, but I should have paid closer to the door when I was doing said sexual act knowing my little buddle of love, loves to sneak around like she is a ninja. Still blushing I pat her bottom gently saying, "Baby you saw momma doing something this morning didn't you..." I say it as a question but know she won't answer, and it's confirmed when she tenses up anyway giving me the answer I knew I would get.

Leaning down I kiss her forehead, her hands that are still covering her face and I whisper, "It is ok sweetheart just tell me one thing ok and we don't have to talk about this fully until later ok." She nods to this still covering her face and I sigh and smile slightly than I clear my throat asking, "Was you big or little when you found me in the tub sweetheart?" she seems to take a deep breath before whispering out, "B-Big ma." Nodding I relax saying, "Ok baby, that is ok momma is just glad you weren't little yeah. Your fine sweety, I knew something like this would happen sooner or later and momma should have been more vigilant not to scare or shock you like that yea." She shakes her head and hiccups saying, "I-It's o-ok ma it's n-not y-your f-fault and I a-am just feeling a-a lot o-of things. U-Umm n-new things..." she trails off after whispering the last part which causes me to blush more but also smile knowing what she means, and I am relieved I didn't traumatize her and also pleased that it turned her on it just makes things easier when we communicate fully, and I am glad it didn't take long to figure it out.

I would hate for her to be over thinking and having those new images and feelings to overwhelm her while she is alone. I know she has a tendency to bottle herself and emotions up and that is how have gotten to know her so well and her tells but I also don't like pushing her to reveal her fillings either. But usually like now she will just over flow, and I will figure it out quick enough to settle her emotions and make sure she is ok. Kissing over her hands I feel her relax some and the shaking start to calm so I gently say, "All will be ok baby and when you are ready we can talk fully yeah. But for now, does my love want her suckies to help her relax and calm down fully? As also baby momma is here, and I love you sweetheart I am sorry to give you a shock and I am glad I figured it out, so you weren't stewing in your thoughts yeah."