Chapter FORTY-NINE.

[FORTY-NINE]

(Monday Morning.)

(Randle's Home Still.)

Esme Knight's (POV)

Waking up I yawn and stretch feeling my body waking up and feeling like I'm going to fall apart I groan at each pop or stretch. Wiggling I stretch a little more before blinking and rubbing my eyes open until I see Len laying next to me and I smile sighing as I lay out like a star fish just breathing. My momma is always so beautiful in any state but waking up next to her makes my heart flutter in peace. Even in states where we both have crazy bed head and drool on out cheeks, "Ooooh, wait that's me!" I say in my head and giggle shaking my head as I roll on my side groaning, I remember randomly what I got up to in my head space yesterday and I blush and sigh. Just lecturing myself now because my body is always in pain more so seems after I'm in such little spaces. Though when in those spaces I am so comfortable and not hurting it is so weird how our body and minds work together and not.

Reaching out I move some hair out of Len's face and put it behind her ear, leaning forward I kiss her forehead, she handles all of this so well. She cares, and does all she can to love me and I know she is exhausted, when I get into my newborn to my two to three-year-old spaces I am a hand full. Smiling I sigh whispering, "I'm glad you exist momma..." pecking her cheek I set up and stretch some more moving slow to not wake her knowing she needs her sleep. looking around the room I pause for a second before remembering we are still at the Randle's home, and I blush. When we had the photoshoot I didn't fully slip out of my headspaces so mostly only my little sides know Piper and now her wife Lola and their little Chloe. I smile thinking of Chloe she is so much fun and she was really nice too me last night of what I remember. Len got her to laugh so much but that is expected she is such a mommy, and Piper and Lola they both are the same and they made me giggle a lot along with momma too last night. giggling lightly I make my way to the edge of the bed and turn over onto my stomach to prepare myself to slide off.

Being so tiny I have had to figure out how to get places and if I dont have stool's like I do now at home with Len than I have to basically do gymnastics to get places. Snicking I roll my eyes and keep sliding as I hold onto the bedding of the bed until I feel my sock covered feet on the carpeted floor. Sighing I relax and stand wiggling my toes, feet, and legs to get my circulation going some more. being carried all the time has it's advantages but also it's disadvantage's. looking forward and up I sigh seeing Len is still sleeping so I look around the room finding a digital clock on the night stand seeing that of course I am awake early. I don't what it is with my body but when I am in my older head spaces I tend to be up so early. It is showing four thirty in the morning and I know that I won't go back to sleep until either I'm tired or I slip again and tire myself out. Licking my lips, I lightly smack my forehead mumbling, "Like you didn't turn into a slight Stitch slash the Flash the last few days..."

Giggling slightly, I wiggle some more still hurting some I am just glad I don't hurt as much as I did before Len and Kell found me because I hurt a lot before then. Walking I make my way to our bags in the corner of the room needing to change myself so I find my bag and start digging threw it until I find a pull up, wipes, and powder. Setting everything down on the ground I look down at myself and giggle seeing Mrs. T-Rex and I wiggle, I love dinosaur's so much I don't know why I just have always had a fascination with them, could be because I love history as well, but I have know clue. Shrugging to my rambling mind I get to unbuttoning my onesie to change myself, blushing I pull the tabs of my diaper and let it fall down my legs and I step over and away from it. quickly getting wipes I clean myself up and put them in the diaper and roll it up taping it. nodding I grab my pull up and sprinkle some powder in it and some in my hand patting it over my parts and bottom before stepping into the pull up and snapping my onesie back.