Chapter FORTY-SIX.

[FORTY-SIX]

(Time Skip Thursday Morning.)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

It has been a day since Esme and I's photoshoot with Piper and she has been a wild baby to handle mainly being stuck in her toddler headspace. Tomorrow the child therapist I called will be here to talk with my baby and I hope Esme will not be mad at me. I plan to talk with her this morning since she is big today. Right now, she is reading over her "G,E,D", test papers and booklet while I cook our breakfast and I am super nervous of what her reaction will be. But than again my baby is usually ok with what decisions I make for her but if she tells me today she doesn't want to talk with a therapist, yet I will understand. My baby love is all that matters and I will not hurt her again if I can help it. though she still tells me it is not my fault for her wrist I still feel guilty about it. she and Kelly are doing a lot better now with their casts off, but I still watch both of them to make sure they are ok.

Kelly has been distant but still in touch since she went back to work and is seeing her own therapist. I know this is her process on most strong emotional things and I know she will come to me or her parents when needed. I am looking forward to go back to work yet I will have Esme as my main priority besides Kelly. I dont have to work but I like the routine of doing more than one thing so it keeps me going. I may retire in a few years and let my second to Kelly take over the day-to-day operations. Kelly and I have been partners at the firm since we started it.

Yet, I know that her clubs are her priority and I think she has a secret she has been keeping but I have yet figured i t out or asked her. we will see in the following years. Hearing my baby calling me I turn to her and chuckle seeing some of her papers have flew off her highchair tray. Smiling I wipe my hands asking, "Now how did this happen hmm, is my love trying to make paper airplanes with her homework?!" I exclaim.

She giggles and shakes her head saying, "No love, I was moving my book and accidentally nocked some papers off you silly." Smiling I quickly pick the papers up and walk to her, once close I kiss her taking her off guard. As our kiss deepens then slows and we part I smile seeing her blushed face and her eyes blinking. Chuckling I peck her lips once more and lay her papers down saying, "Yes I'm silly baby but so is my love." She blushes more and giggles before going to organizing her papers. I chuckle and kiss her head. I turn and head back to plating our food and take a breath before letting her know about the therapist.

Esme Knight's (POV)

After organizing my papers and closing my "G,E,D", book I sigh and look up still blushing and feel like my face is on fire. Goddess she stir so many things inside of me. Straightening up I relax as I see she is putting our plates down along with our drinks, she is so gorgeous. I sigh and put my elbow on my tray and lay my head in my hand smiling at her. kicking my feet, I relax more until I hear her calling my name. blinking I shake my head a little and giggle saying, "Sorry, zoned out there." She chuckles lightly before I see a flash of something in her eyes. Curious I wait when she takes a breath before speaking saying, "So I know your nightmares have been bad the last two weeks baby and I don't know how to help and I know this may make you angry but I called my therapist and she set me up with a child therapist that comes recommended in the MDLG and Ageregression community. And, and the therapist will be here tomorrow morning at nine.

She takes a breath after spilling this to me and looks like she is out of breath and scared to hear my answer. Blinking I set back in my highchair frowning slightly, we haven't fully discussed me needing or seeing a therapist and I know she is just trying to help but I also don't want to talk with a stranger until I am ready, and I also just want my love and momma. I know she wants to help, and she does in her own way I just need time. So, I sigh looking at her seeing a tear role down her cheek and I make grabby hands at her. She jumps a little before coming and taking me out of my highchair after moving my work to the kitchen counter.