Chapter THIRTY-ONE.

[THIRTY-ONE]

Elena Shaw's (POV) (Time Skip 3 p.m. back at Villa)

After getting Esme settled down in our bed I am now setting next to a still upset and in shock Kelly and I hate seeing her like this, but I also have to take care of those we caught today hoping we got Christen Dorell as well. Sighing I pull her into my side hugging her saying, "Talk with me baby yeah as what you need to know and then lets get you to bed hmm. I know its early, but we all had a long day today." Sniffling she nods and snuggles into my side as I kiss her head hating seeing her in such a state. Rubbing her back I wait as she finally speaks up asking, "H-How did you know they would try something today?" sighing I new that would be the first question, so I kiss her head saying, "I found out this morning dear from Mitch seems Dorell send some texts and instructions out planning to kidnap you at the coliseum. I didn't say anything because I wanted today to be a good one I hoped to quietly take care of things, but you spotted the last of the group sent to take you and I had to explain so you would be prepared."

Sniffling she nods rubbing her hands on her legs as she asks, "Do you know who they are?" shaking my head I rock her slightly saying, "Not yet dear I am going to find out after getting you to bed and Cleo, Evan and Alex will be watching you as Casey and I handle somethings yeah." Nodding she snuggles more into me, and I feel her body getting heavy knowing all the stress and information is making her sleepy, so I kiss her head again and pat her thigh saying, "Lets get you to bed yeah, I'll let you know the rest later." Nodding she stands up with my help and I lead her to her room, once she is snuggled under the covers I kiss her head saying, "Get some rest baby and if Esme wakes let her know I'll be back shortly yeah." Nodding yawns and I go to leave when she catches my hand, so I look back as she look up at me saying, "I love you Len." Smiling I kiss her head again saying, "Love you too Kell now sleep dear." Nodding snuggles back into her covers, and I leave shutting the door but not all the way. Making my back into the living room I hear a lightly nock and smile lightly before opening the door seeing the "Four" on the other side. Stepping to the side I let them in and close the door, once they are all looking at me I nod saying, "You all did well today I am proud of you now as Casey and I go check on our captives and handle things with the FBI you three will keep my girls safe understood..." they all stand at attention and nod as Casey steps towards me and nod saying, "We shouldn't be long and if one of the girls are upset I am not hear call me immediately!" they nod and I do the same before grabbing my phone and wallet as we leave the room making sure it is locked behind us.

Walking out of our villa to my town car I sigh asking, "Do we know who they are?" Casey jumps a little but nods as she opens my door for me saying, "Yes boss." Nodding I get in and buckle my seat as she goes around and does the same in the driver side saying, "Seam's Miss. Dorell wanted in on her kidnapping sceam and she was the last in the line to get captured boss along with three of her hired help from here in Rome but they are not her same people..." frowning I look at her as she drives us to where we have them locked up and I rub my face saying, That is strange and very unlike her to be so stupid as to get caught don't you think Casey..." she nods biting her lip saying, "I thought so too boss but we talked with Mitch before coming back to get you and he said all was covered on his end and that Miss. Dorell must have reached her boiling point of waiting all these years."

Nodding I check my finger nails seeing them perfectly manicured and I sigh looking back up at the road saying, "Well at least we have her and she will be locked up for her crimes but what about the hacker who was helping her and the "Fixer" guy Mitch mentioned?" she nods drumming her fingers on the steering wheel saying. "The hacker is still quite good and hidden so Mitch is still working on his location and then the Fixer guy that is another issue it seems Dorell left him in Boston and out of her plans but Mitch said he caught a flight this morning and is arriving at nine tonight not why though. Including the fact, we have Dorell and none of her lackies know yet he shouldn't know as well." Nodding just as we pull up to an old warehouse that looks abandoned, and Casey gets out before coming around and opening my door. She helps me out and I straighten my shirt and jacket as we make our way to the side door and inside.