Chapter TWENTY-ONE

[TWENTY-ONE]

(Time Skip 8:30 a.m. Saturday still.)

Esme Knight's (POV)

Giggling I feel myself being moved and I squeal blinking seeing I am in Elena's arms, and I sigh snuggling into her hearing someone yelling. I blink and look around spotting Kelly and her parents out side on the patio, blinking I lick my lips yawning as Elena pats my bottom and I blush. We are getting closer to Kelly and her parents when I hear Kelly saying, "Mom and dad thought we should go explore the town a little and mom wants to show us a few of the shops she has been to. What do you think should we explore before lunch, dad says there is a really good restaurant on our way back here." absorbing all she just said I listen to Elena's heart beat until her voice vibrates as she says, "Sounds good I was wanting to get Esme some outfits and a few souvenirs we can have to remember our time here."

Blushing and smiling at how sweet and caring she is, I just relax more still in awe she is my mommy and is taking care of me. Feeling her rub my back I look around and catch Alice and Sam watching me and I blush more hiding my face in Elena's chest when they chuckle and I hear Alice saying, "Looks like someone is being shy again today." Feeling myself being bounced and Elena kissing my head I peek up at her and she chuckles kissing my nose and I squeak as she chuckles saying, "Seems I got my big Esme now! how you feeling baby girl we just had breakfast."

My tummy does feel full, so I just smile saying, "O-Ok." Nodding she smiles rubbing my back saying, "That's good to hear baby bean." Blushing I hide again, and they all laugh as Kelly says, "She sure does slip randomly doesn't she." Blushing I do wonder why but I think it's from me having to hold myself back on the streets and now I am letting Elena fully take over I just feel ok and safe enough to slip any age. Blinking I hear Elena say, "We haven't talked yet, but I think it's because she is safe enough to." Dam she is a mind reader hearing giggles I blush and look around as they are looking at me and Kelly snickers out, "You said that out loud love!"

Squeaking I hide again feeling Elena laughing as she rocks me patting my back saying, "It's ok baby girl Kelly says the same thing, huh Kelly?!" I peek out and see Kelly nodding really fast and I giggle at how silly she is as she says, "She is Esme she is a freak mind reader scary sometimes hmm." Giggling more I feel Elena move us and she lightly smacks Kelly's arms saying, "Oh shush you!" everyone laughs, and I sigh relaxing and nibbling my lip as I look up at Elena she smiles down at me, and I just love how beautiful she is. Smiling more I squeak out, "H-Hi." She chuckle kissing my head saying, "Well hi baby." Giggling I lay my head back on her chest as I spot Kelly's parents watching me curious and I giggle again waving lightly as they smile and wave back as we get to them, and Elena stops walking. Blinking I look around seeing we are all dressed in sun dresses and Sam is dressed in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with palm trees on it.

Looking up at Elena just as she says, "Well lets all get a move on then are we walking or getting a ride?" I look towards Kelly and her parents as Sam says, "We have a ride just down by the main building dear." Elena nods and we start walking as I feel a kiss on my head than Elena whispering, "Are you excited to go shopping baby?" pursing my lips I look up at her and smile lightly saying, "Yes, but nervous I, I haven't been shopping since I was with my parents." She nods holding me closer saying, "That's ok baby if you get scared or want to head back to our bungalow you just say ok."

Nodding I feel her bounce me a little and Adjust me on her hip, so I look up at her again saying, "Y-You don't have to c-carry me the whole time since I a-am big." She smiles down at me nodding saying, "I know dear you know I just can't help myself hmm but don't worry if I get tired I'll let you and if you just want to walk anyway let me know ok." Nodding I grip her dress top seeing we are matching again, and I giggle today we both have white sundresses with bright yellow flowers all over them I don't know what kind, but they are pretty. We each have a white belt with a bow on it and Elena is wearing a white sun hat with a bow and I have a matching one but mines the kind a baby or toddle wears seeing as all my clothes need to be small anyway.