Chapter FIFTY-FOUR.

[FIFTY-FOUR .]

(Time Skip 2:00 p.m.)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Since this morning my baby bean has been all over the place full of energy, I've had to chase her naked little butt down several times. Do to her taking her diaper off running away thinking it was such and exciting game of chase. I shake my head as I sigh finally able to get a short break now that my baby bean is napping. Smiling at her bundled up in the blanket nest we made earlier I am just so happy I found her that day. She has brought my sad and lonely life back to life and I will keep showing her how much I love her, and she means to me from here on out. Hearing my cell ringing I quickly answer it saying, "Elena Shaw speaking." Hearing a chuckle I smile saying, "Oh, Hi Kelly dear how are you?" I smile relaxing back into the sofa as she speaks out, "I am doing fine love just figured I would check on you and the little bean before I head out to Boston to check on my clubs. Grace called saying that my clubs Wonderment and Adventureland is doing well but she needs some big boss help and signatures."

Chuckling I nod at this fidgeting with the draw string of my shorts saying, "Sounds like her and I am just glad it is nothing major like the Seattle incident." She groans at this, and I can picture her rubbing her temples when she sighs saying, "Yes I am thankful I don't have to deal with another fuck up like up there. I planned to just ignore her and have her fax the papers to be signed but I just need a new view for a while." It hurts me knowing how much she is still hurting but I also know she needs just as much of a break as me and my baby Esme has needed too. I know it will be awhile until we see each other, and I just hope she won't close herself off. Taking a light breath I sigh saying, "I understand dear I just want you to know I am here for you love if you need anything, and Esme and I will see you when you get home ok." I hear her take a shaky breath before she says, "I know Len and don't worry I will be sure to call and facetime you two until I am headed home."

Smiling I sigh nodding saying, "Good we will miss you love and thank you again for watching baby bean last night." She chuckles saying, "Of course I love watching her also don't over work I know you said your cutting back until you retire but I know you when you get to busy." Blushing I roll my eyes saying, "Ok, ok I get it and I wasn't planning on doing more than three cases a month now. If I am being honest dear I probably will retire by end of next year if that." She laughs and I smile as she says, "Oh, I so seen that coming love and I feel the same though you know me I will be mainly overseeing my clubs. I'm getting a little burned out on the lawyer front." Chuckling I nod at this sighing saying, "We will have so much free time soon and I know we all will struggle with boredom. Though I think my baby bean plans on doing something with her degree once she get's it, but we will see." We continue talking and discussing our slight plans for the future until she has to go to finish packing. I know she is just down the street, but I also know she wanted to say our slight goodbyes over the phone instead of in person do to how emotional it would become. Since college we never stay to far away or to long apart from one another and it won't change now even with her going through everything she is.

I know I dropped a bomb when I revealed her little characteristics so I hope once she fully comes to terms with her new feelings she will find someone who truly loves and cares for her. Looking at the clock I see it has only been an hour since my baby bean fell asleep for her nap. Looking at her still curled up I smile and get up going over to her, leaning down I lightly kiss her forehead before going into the kitchen to get a snack. I'm still reeling from last night's job and then this mornings slight fiasco with me masturbating in the bath and my baby catching me. Groaning I rub my neck still embarrassed from that but later when she had calmed, and she kissed me and caressed my lip with her thumb. Goddess was that hot, she is doing things to me as of late especially when she shows new sides to herself. Shivering I look threw the fridge until I decide on some carrots and ranch dressing as a snack. Putting them in small bowls and grabbing a water bottle I go and set back on the couch.