Chapter EIGHTEEN

[EIGHTEEN]

(Time Skip Thursday Still)

(Back In Chicago)

Christen Dorell's (POV) (Bad Lady)

Staring at the monitor's once again I scream throwing yet another item as my hacker Rat informs me that the houses are locked down for awhile and my love's best friend has a house sitter there. Growling I grit my teeth asking, "Where are they?!" hearing typing I groan falling back into my office chair as he informs me they are on their way to Hawaii and I squeeze the phone in my hand asking, "How long are they going to be there?" he sighs out, "Looks like a week boss and Miss. Willow's parents are still there as well they must be going to see them for a bit."

Gritting my teeth, I flip the monitors back to my plan and smirk saying, "Well that is fine for now but once they plan their next move I want to know, and I want the first flight out under my other name. You hear me Rat?!" he chuckles typing saying, "Of course boss and would you like that job done as well?" smirking taking a drink of my scotch I laugh saying, "Yes that little shit screwed up for the last time and get the fixer his usual gift along with starting our plan you know the one..." he laughs typing saying, "Yes boss on it talk soon." Hearing the line go dead I lay my latest phone down smirking taking another drink of my scotch sighing out, "You will be mine soon my lovely Kelly but first I have to finish my plan and get lots of money hmm..." laughing hysterically I drown the rest of my drink hearing my phone ding I look at the screen smirking as I relax back into my chair.

Elena Shaw's (POV)

We arrived at the villa and both Kelly and I could not be happier with it let alone the view and the short distance to the beach. Kelly's parents are just a few meters away in their own little get away and we plan lunch with them tomorrow, for now we are settled in and have ordered dinner. Esme is still passed out to which I have to wake her I just hope she is ok and not in pain as she was, and I am still wondering why she was so fussy on the plane. Hearing foot falls I turn away from the stunning view as the sun is setting and the waves are washing against the sand and I see Kelly coming my way rubbing her neck.

Chuckling I smile sighing saying, "Got to much sleep love." She just roles here eyes and sticks her tongue out grumbling out, "Oh, shut it you..." laughing lighting I sigh saying, "How was your talk with mom and dad?" she groans, and I laugh again as she sets in one of the comfy lawn chairs just as another breeze blows our way. She sighs and I settle down as she says, "Ok, though they wanted to come over now and meet Esme, but I got them to still hold off until tomorrow I just..." nodding I reach over patting her thigh saying, "I know baby..."

She looks at me and sets forward coving her face with her hands and I sigh saying, "Now, now what did I say we are going to focus on us not things we can't fix or control." She sniffles and I sigh standing up I walk over hugging her, pulling her into me as she lays her head on my chest, I kiss her head and rub her back as she sniffles saying, "I'm sorry Len I, I loved him and then with the divorce I was ok and happy but its just so much and then he gets..."

Holding her tighter I grit my teeth though I am still pissed at the asshat I did not wish him dead though and yet whatever he was into and whoever he was working with got him killed. But still he is hurting her even from a not settled grave, gritting my teeth I kiss her head again saying, "I know baby I am so, so sorry love and you will get through this yes. We have fought our way through so much and I know you will fight through this as well." Sniffling she grips my shirt and nods before wiping her face and setting up look at me saying, "Thank you love."

Nodding I smile lightly saying, "Always dear now our food should be her any minute and I need to go wake up my girl wish me luck." She laughs patting my leg saying, "Yeah good luck and I'll get our food set up, what do you want for a drink?" smiling I kiss her head saying, "I ordered us some wine and got Esme milk and juice though the fridge should be fully stocked dear." Nodding she smiles and winks before saying, "I brought along some bourbon and a bottle of your red Zinfandel." Gasping I smack her arm lightly and she giggles smiling and shrugs saying, "Your welcome!" laughing I smile saying, "Yeah, yeah I got to wake Esme and you don't open that bottle we will do that with your parents later hmm." She purses her lips, but nods and I leave her to relax until our food is here, making my way down the little hallway I pass the room Kelly picked and make my way to the one down the hall. Walking in I smile seeing my baby all sprawled out like a starfish and she is drooling which makes me chuckle and aww at her cuteness.