Chapter 1

"Oh my gosh I'm Pregnant " I looked at Connor. He grabs the tablet and looks. "Oh my God." He smiles and kisses me. Natalie walks out of the room leaving me and Connor. I was slowly processing everything and going back to the results. "Lily, you ok?" I looked at Connor and I could see how happy he was and then the look of worried came over him. "Yeah I just can't." He pulls me in and I start crying. Have mix of emotions of being happy and scared.

Connor had left to get the car we decided it was best that I ride hop with him and Will and Natalie will bring my car back to Connor and my place. "Hey Lily." Natalie walks in and I had finished getting dressed. "Where is my shoes? Can't find my ." Natalie hands me my shoes. "Oh, thanks." I went to walk out of the room and I felt Natalie's hand pull me back. "Lily. I understand your overwhelmed. If you need anything Will and I are here." I smiled to Natalie and we both walked out.

I get into Connor's car and looked out the window as we drive home. I place my hand on my stomach not feeling different other then feeling nauseous. We get home and we walk to our place and I go over to the couch and sit. Connor comes over and places a glass of water beside me. "You need to stay hydrated." We heat Will and Natalie come in and come over to us. Connor and Will walk over to the kitchen and Natalie takes Connor seat. She grabs my hand which pulls me out of my head and back to reality. "I'm pregnant." I said smiling. "I'm actually pregnant." Tears start coming down. Natalie hugged me and cried with me. Connor and Will comes back and sits in front of us. "Your going to be a great mom." Natalie said I looked at Connor and smiled. "Your going to be a great father." He smiled and kissed me. Natalie and Will stayed for an hour and left. Connor and I went to our room and got ready for bed. I walked out of the bathroom and see Connor in bed. I walked over to our wall mirror and stood in front of it. I placed my hand on my belly again. Lifting up my shirt I looked over to Connor. "Can't believe in a couple of months I'll be showing. And then we will have a baby." Connor gets out of bed and walks behind me. Placing his hand on my stomach and kisses my neck. "Your going to be a gorgeous pregnant and a beautiful mother." We kissed and went to bed.

The next day I got up and got ready for work. Connor had the day off so I let him sleep in. I grabbed my scrubs and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out to my car and drove to work. The roads were busy and traffic was crazy. Finally after 30 minutes I get to work. "Good your here. We have a major pile up and lots of incoming." I placed my things down and went to help.

I went into one of the exam rooms and started an IV and helped give medication. Dr.Choi started calling out test he wanted. I grabbed the tablet and started put in the test orders. After that patient I went to another room who just had an X-ray taken and Will was in there. I grabbed a few things to help out and then placed a few test orders. For the next hour I was helping bring in patients and placing orders. Then I notice Connor running in. "What room Maggie?" I saw the worry on his face and seen him run to one of the exam rooms. It was one of his transplant patients. "What's going on Maggie?" She looked over to where Connor was and looked back at me. "If his patient doesn't get a new lung long tonight he may not make it. He go hurt in the accident." I looked over at the guy and Connor was just him.

I finally got a chance to relax after the rush and decided to take a break. I walked outside to get some fresh air. "Hey." I looked up seeing Connor come up to me. "Hey." I said giving his a kiss. "How's your patient?" I asked as he was taking a seat. "I don't think he is going to make it. He needs a new lung like right now." I looked down and grabbed his hand and rested my palm in his. "Hey I made you an appointment with OB today." I smiled and looked up at Connor. "Connor are you sure your ok with this pregnancy?" He looked up at me confused. "I wouldn't want to be a parent with any other person. I so excited about this pregnancy."