Chapter 21

Two months had past and I was so tired of bed rest. But I was so close to my due date. Connor had taken a few days off and Dr.Bekker was definitely trying to get close to him. She would call him all the time but Connor said it was about patients but everyone knows she see him herself smarter the Connor. Also she never did this before. It maybe the hormones but I doubt it. I get out of bed and make my way to the balcony and take a seat outside. The weather was nice and there was a great breeze outside that made it so much better. Connor had gotten me a outdoor swing I absolutely loved it. The scream opened and Connor came and took a seat beside me. "Your up early." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled and gave him one back. "I'm ready for them to be born." I said rubbing my belly. Connor smiled "me too, so ready to meet my babies."

We decide to go back in side. Connor went to get some food and then get ready for work. Once he left I was left alone and was definitely not tired. I was so done with bed rest and just wanted to go back to work or go to the store. The last two months had been hard and I was feeling antsy. I my babies where going to be born any day and I was definitely happy about that. We had everything ready for them and their room was all set up. Will and Jay had came over a few times to help Connor set up the cribs , baby changing tables , book shelves and places for the clothes.

Natalie and I had set the room up

Natalie and I had set the room up. We found out what the babies where and we were having two boys. Connor and I were still going back and forth with the names. But we knew we had very little time and we needed to get set on the names.

A week had past and I was getting ready for Claire and Her and Connor's dad to come over. It's been awhile since Claire had came over and I honestly have no idea if Cornelius has even came over before. I herd a knock on the door and open it. "Help Lily." I smiled and hugged Claire. I smiled at Cornelius and he said "hi." We walked over to the kitchen I brought over a glass of water for Claire and I and gave Cornelius some whiskey since that's what Connor said he loved that.

We talked for a good hour and tru fully Cornelius wasn't all that bad. He just wanted what's best for Connor and Claire. And since I was pregnant with mine own sons I understood. I got up and started to walk back to the kitchen but stopped because I felt a huge sharp pain. "Lily you okay?" Claire asked seeing me press on my stomach. Smiled and said yes and walked two more steps then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I grabbed the back of one of the chairs and it made a sound. "Lily?" Claire said. I straightened up and told them I was fine. I grabbed a glass and then another sharp pain. I dropped the glass and this time Cornelius stood up and Claire over to me. "Dad call the ambulance." Claire said to her dad and he grabbed his phone and called.

Five minutes later I was being placed on the stretcher. "I'm really fine I don't have to." I couldn't finish since the pain came back. "Time to go." Was all I herd then I was placed in the ambulance. "Crap."