Chapter 23

Connor walked over two both of the boys and brought one over and the. He walked back to get the other. "Ok mom. Time to give these sweet babies names. I looked at the little one that I was holding and looked Connor. I smiled and said "Maverick Cruze Rhodes." Connor smiled and looked at the baby was holding. "Okay Dad your turn." He smiled and said " Elijah Zane Rhodes." We smiled at the each pick of names and then kissed.

After two hours had past and a few nurses had came in we get a knock on the door. The day shift had ended and I knew it was them. The door opened and April, Dr.Choi, Doris, Natalie and Will, Dr. Charles, and Sarah come in. They walked to the boys and then we told them their names. "Very beautiful and strong names." Maggie said walking in with flower, balloons, and chocolate. We talk for half an hour and then everyone left.

Connor placed the boys back in their beds. "Come on Lilly you need to get up and start walking." He helped me out of bed and we walked around the room. I looked at my babies and then back at Connor and smiled. "What you smiling about?" Connor asked with a smile. "Oh, just thinking how much I love my beautiful family and how luck I am to have you all in my life." Connor kissed me and we walked back to my bed. I was ready to go home. And Connor knew that and decided that tomorrow I can leave. He has two weeks off work and I'm taking 6 months off.

The next day I was going home and I was so ready. Will came up to help Connor. I walked over to the wheel chair and took a seat. We left the room with Will and Natalie walking behind us holding the babies. We get to the elevator and we get in and head to the ground floor. "I can't believe how calm they are beeping." Natalie said. Luckily both Maverick and Elijah was sleeping. We get to the car and we both get in. Connor placed his hand on mine as we were driving down.

We get home and put the babies in the cribs that where in our room. We go to the couch and take a seat. It was definitely nice being back home and just relaxing. Well only for a moment. We hear the babies start crying and I knew they had to be hungry. "I'll go get them." Connor said getting off the couch. He walks back with both babies and I go to reach for Elijah each boy had a color toe nail so we can tell them apart. Natalie thought of it before we left.

After feeding the boys and then finally back to sleep. Connor had a few hours to our self. But that definitely didn't last. But we were happy. Finally happy, I loved my family and he loved us. The babies were amazing and I can't wait to see their future. "Let's get married." My thought process stopped as I wasn't sure if I herd him correctly. "You herd me. Nothing is stopping us now. The babies are here, everyone is safe and well we are living together. I paused and thanked playfully. "Well." I smiled. He grabs me and hugs me. "Okay let get married."

"Five Months later"

"Connor their gone!" I ran out of their rooms panicking on the phone with Connor. Jay was on his way and now was Connor. "No,no, no this can't be happening. Connor where are they!" I was pacing the rooms and rechecking. "I'll be there  soon and Will and Natalie are on their way." Connor was starting to panic on the inside now.