Chapter 8

We got home and I went to the kitchen to get some water. Connor hadn't spoken to me and I could tell he was thinking of what his dad had said. I decided to give him some space until he was ready. "I'm going baby shopping." I grabbed my keys and before I could open the door Connor grabbed my arm. "I'll come with." I smiled and we both left. I was getting excited two babies. I still couldn't believe. I still needed to tell my brothers and Natalie. We pulled into the parking spot and we both got out. The store was big and full of baby stuff. We walked down to where the cribs were. "I love these." I said looking at a white crib. We then went to where the strollers and car seats where. I decided to head to the clothes area as Connor was looking up the top car seat ratings.

"I knew this is where you would be." I smiled as Connor started smiling and kissing me. I grabbed a few unisex clothes and bought them. We walked out of the store and then went to another store and looked around. I started to feel tired and wanted to go back home. We started to walk to the car and head home. The ride was quick and we got out. Connor grabbed the bag and we went inside. I walked over to the living room couch and Connor came with a blanket and a small pillow. Quickly I drifted to sleep.

I open my eyes seeing Connor sitting with my feet in his lap. "You finally awake." I had missed lunch and it was now 3:00pm. I sat up and turn over laying my head on Connor. "Sorry I slept so long." He played with my hair and then kissed my head, then went to my lips. I brought my arm up and put my hand on his head. I turn around and got up. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. We keep kissing and we make it to our room. He gently places me on the bed and slowly takes my clothes off. He takes his off between taking mine off. I pull him back down and he gets on top. "If I need to stop tell me." He whispered in my ear. I smile and kiss him. I kiss his cheek and he kissed my belly.

We lay in bed and I was tired and hungry. I get up but he pulls me back and kisses me. Let me get you food. Just lay here." I laugh and did as he said. He comes back and hour later and I had fallen back to sleep. I wake with the smell and see pasta placed in front of me. I smile and thanked him. "Do we have to go back to work tomorrow?" He climbs back in with his bowl and smiles. "Yes." I loved this moment. We were calm, no one in our way, we were in a happy state. Excited about the babies, and that was a unexpected surprise but I wouldn't change it. I wanted this moment to last, last a life time.