Chapter 6

"Congratulations your having twins." Was the only thing going through my head. I couldn't believe this was happening. I mean I was scared shitless mowing I was pregnant thinking of just having one baby. But know two. I mean what in the world is Connor thinking? "Lily. Lily." I looked up jumping a little Connor brought me some food and sat with me. "You haven't said a word since the appointment. You ok?" I pushed my food back and crossed my legs getting comfortable. "I really don't know. It's a lot." He grabs my hand and I look at him. "I'm here with you. I will be here with you every step of the way."

We finally started to get ready for bed and went to bed. We were going to see Connor's dad and sister tomorrow and tell them the news. I'm a little nervous tell his father, but telling his sister Claire. I was really excited for. I hear Connor walk in and head to the bathroom. And then he comes out. "You feeling ok?" I turn over to face him as he gets into the bed. "Yeah, just a lot going through my head. Having twins, telling your side of the family." He puts his hand on my face and lifts my face to him. So I was looking at him. "Don't worry about my family." We kissed and I turn back around and fell asleep.

***Dream***
I hear a baby cry in the distance and foot steps. I look over seeing Connor asleep. I decide to get out of bed and see where that cry was coming from. The apartment was dark, darker then it normally is. I looked straight ahead as I herd the cry again. It was a baby crying. I walked down the hall turning around a few times to make sure no one was behind me. I hear the cry coming from behind one of the doors. "Hello?" I whispered. The baby cry was loud and then I looked to my right and see a crib. I started to walk closer. "It's mine!" I looked up seeing a dark figure of a man.

***End of Dream***
"No!" I woke up with Connor shooting up from his sleep as well. "What ,what!" I jump out of bed sweeting and go down the hall to the guest room. " Lily what are you doing?" Connor said following right behind. I open the door and see the bed nicely made. Blinds closed. I looked over to the corner and shiver. I knew it was a dream but it felt to real. Connor turns me around and we were now facing one another. "Talk to me. What's going on?" I walked back to our room and start pacing. Connor stepped in front of me and stopped me from pacing. I looked at him and get on the floor and cry.

Connor sit beside me and holds me. "The dream felt so real. Why is this happening? I want it to stop." I sobbed in his arms. "Please tell me the dream." I took a deep breath and try to calm down. "It's starts with a baby crying and I go and find it. I hear the cry in the guest room . Once I get there I see a crib and the cry gets louder. I walk over and then I see a dark figure of a man standing in the corner. It normally never says anything , but tonight's dream was different. He spoke and said the baby was his. Then I wake up."

Connor hugged me and then placed his chin on my head he picked me up and put me back in bed. "Just remember I'm here with you." I turn over and hoped to get some sleep before seeing his family. Which I was already nervous about and now more since I won't be getting a lot of sleep. "We can cancel tomorrow." I looked at Connor really considering it but I knew we couldn't. " no we shouldn't do that. We should keep the plan to meet." I rolled back over and tried to drift off to sleep.