ten.

A New Face

~~~~~

"it doesn't matter how many people she fills the void with, she still misses the ones she doesn't have the most

"it doesn't matter how many people she fills the void with, she still misses the ones she doesn't have the most."

~~~~~

Hope had never been a team player.

Ever since she was a child, she had never been the one to work well with the others. The onslaught of family issues might have played a part in that. She had grown into the actions of having to do everything by herself, not counting on others to get things done for her. The only person she had ever put her complete and utter trust in was her mother—and if her father had been around more she could add him to that list as well.

But now that the supernatural was making its way back to Beacon Hills, the whole team aspect seemed to be creeping up on her again. She was now helping Stiles and Scott, which she didn't really qualify as actual team work, seeing as she did everything for them when they asked. Team work went both ways and her relationship between her and the two boys clearly didn't.

And now that Derek was back as well, the young teenager figured that she would end up having to work with him as well. But once again, she presumed that it was just going to end up with him asking for her help and never doing anything for her in return.

The only benefit she had against all of them was the fact that she was a witch, which also meant that she had the benefit of being a Mikaelson with all the knowledge that had entailed.

But then again, maybe that wasn't a benefit and more of a crutch instead.

Because now instead of being able to remain as clueless as the next person, she was the one they called, she was the one they constantly asked for help, she was the one that did everything for them, and she would also be the one at fault if something bad were to happen.

Because of that, she could already see the beautifully constructed lies she had spun so thoughtfully on the verge of falling apart.

And that was something she definitely couldn't have happen.

But it was bound to, right?

~~~~~

Stiles Stilinski was sitting in his room after coming back from the McCall household, which was practically like his home away from home with all the time that he spent there.

He was sorting through some of the research he had done about werewolves and the supernatural as well. His mind was completely blown when he found out the possibility that there were other things out there besides just werewolves.