forty-two.

The Birthday

~~~~~

"you were the end of Always and Forever

"you were the end of Always and Forever."
~~~~~

"That is a huge present."

Hope was standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the door of the Martin House, where Stiles stood with a gigantic gift for Benjamin. It was wrapped in some themed wrapping paper with black ribbon tied around the box.

She snorted when she saw the present hit the door frame.

It was literally too large to fit inside the house.

Good on Stiles for being such a good boyfriend.

"You need some help?" Hope hopped down the last two steps, her heeled combat boots colliding with the floor, loudly. 'Want me to get Benji?"

Stiles looked up at her, startled.

"No need."

"He's literally just upstairs, finishing up one of the Lego sets."

"It's all good."

Stiles went to try to fit it through the door again.

"Hey, Hope."

Hope arched a single brow.

"Can you just grab that side, maybe?"

Hope softly chuckled as she shook her head at her friend. Instead of replying, she just walked over towards him and attempted to help. However, when that didn't work, Hope checked to make sure no one was around or looking before she simply used her magic to get the box into the house.

Stiles stumbled forward, not expecting her to have done that.

"Uh, thank you."

Hope hummed.

"You going up to see, Benji?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Stiles picked the huge box up again.

"Have fun," Hope paused, watching Stiles as he ascended up the stairs. She then called after him, "But not too much fun!"

Stiles loudly laughed.

Hope smiled down at the floor. She was glad to see that Benjamin had someone who cared so much for him. That, and she was happy to know she had a friend. She then decided to walk to a different part of the house once she heard the excited chatter between Benjamin and Stiles.

She wished her boyfriend was with her at the time.

However, it was a full moon.

That meant that Isaac was currently dealing with that.