fifty.

Dreams, Break-ups, & Men From Bars

~~~~~

"I do believe you have a tour to get on with, Miss Mikaelson

"I do believe you have a tour to get on with, Miss Mikaelson. We're about to be late for English."
~~~~~

"Find them....I have to find them..."

"What are you saying?"

"I have to...I have to tell them..."

"Who?"

"The Alpha...Find the Alpha...I need..."

"What do you want with Derek Hale?"

"No...No, no...."

"Okay, let's get her out of here."

"Not Hale...Mikaelson...I have to find Hope Mikaelson."

~~~~~

It was the Sunday before school was supposed to start back up after the break. Levi was peacefully asleep in the guest room that had been permanently become his. The blanket was pulled over his head with one arm and one leg falling off the bed.

The door to the front door slammed shut.

Levi jolted out of bed, getting tied up in his blanket, tumbling to the floor with a thud. He ran a hand over his face and quickly got up, expecting the worst. He quickly grabbed the gun in the nightstand and rushed out of the room in his pajama pants and hoodie.

Walking down the stairs, gun drawn, Levi came to a halt when he saw Hope standing in front of the kitchen island with puffy red eyes, tears streaming down her face, and a half-eaten cookie in hand ( the rest of the box on the counter in front of her ).

Levi un-cocked the gun and discarded it on the nearest surface.

"You okay?"

She looked up at him with wide, alarmed eyes. At his question, she just cried more.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"He broke up with me."

Hope sniffled and stuffed another cookie in her mouth.

Levi ran his hand over his face, staring at her confused. He blinked a few times, trying to process what she had said. It was too early for anything, so all he came up with was, "What?"

"Isaac," Her voice came out muffled from the cookie. She continued after she swallowed. "He doesn't love me. He broke up with me."

Levi blinked.