thirty-four.

Strawberry Cupcakes & Demonic Babies

~~~~~

 "it needed a fucking exorcism or some shit

 "it needed a fucking exorcism or some shit."

~~~~~

"Would you be willing to train a few other people?" Hope questioned.

Levi's eyes widened, comically, seeing as he had just shoved one of the pancakes he had made into his mouth again. He paused for a moment, quickly swallowing his food, slightly choking on it in the process. He downed the rest of his orange juice that was in the cup before looking back at Hope.

"You okay?" Hope tilted her head.

"Fine," Levi replied. "But you want me to do what now?"

"Not want you to. I was asking if you would be willing."

"Which are two different things, obviously. How stupid of me to get them confused?" Levi sassed, making Hope narrow her eyes at him as she ate another bite of her pancake.

He sighed, "Who is it again?"

"Just Boyd, Isaac, and Erica," Hope replied, a somewhat hopeful look in her eyes.

"I feel like I'm supposed to say 'yes,' but everything is telling me to say the opposite," Levi commented. "I mean, their Alpha, Derek, is a total douche, who sort of hates you and I'm also pretty sure that he wants to kill me—"

"So that's a no?"

"But sure," Levi shrugged, "I'll help you train the three of them."

"Really?" Hope perked up, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, why not? It's been a while since I've purposefully provoked someone," Levi commented.

"You literally picked a fight with someone in the store the other day when they tried to take the last carton of orange juice," Hope stated, trying to bite back a grin.

"Okay, first off," Levi pointed his fork at the teenager, "it was a literal child. He was a little bald child with those black, beady eyes, and was like 2ft tall. Second off, he also already had a carton of the juice in his mommy's shopping cart. He didn't need another one!"