Chapter 1 - "Nice to meet you.."

*Louis Tomlinson's POV*

    Hot, Sweaty, and Tired.

          That's how I felt at this moment.

I wanted to go home more than anything, but I couldn't leave Stan alone. Yes, Stan Lucas. One of my very best friends.

Somehow he had convinced me that it would be a good idea to come to a club here in London.

  I don't know why I ever agreed to it.

 Most guys love going to clubs. Beer, Girls, and Music, the full package right?

   Not for me. I hated it.

I just wanted to go back to the small flat I owned and go to sleep on my nice welcoming bed. Stan thought that coming here would get my mind off things, would help me be happy again. But throwing me in a club and leaving me alone to go find yourself some horribly wasted girls wasn't actually helping me in any way.

I know I shouldn't be so upset with him about it, He just wanted to help.

     Knowing that I'd probably have to drag him out of here by the end of the night, I decided we might as well leave before it gets too late. I found him surrounded by a couple of young, barely clothed girls that were laughing at something my drunk friend had said.

He looked as if he was the king of the world.

  I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by his collar. Ignoring his protests, I dragged him away from ladies. "Hey man! W-What was that for?!" he slurred.

"Stan, It's about time we leave don't you think?"

He looked at me confused. "Leave? THE PARTY HAS JUST STARTED DUDE!" He looked back over to the ladies and winked getting a giggle out of them.

I grabbed his collar again "Stan lets go!" He pulled my arm off of him "Dude, you need to like. Chill. Like, This is a PARTY! and and we need to have FUN! Now if you will EXCUSE ME, I'm going back to the hot chicks. You should come with dude." He dragged out almost every word.

I sighed and rubbed my neck "I'll pass." I finally let out.

He shrugged "Whatever." I watched him go back to the girls and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples with my middle and index fingers.

Why was I even arguing with him? I knew there was no way he would come with me. No use in starting a fight.

     I think I was the only sober person in the club. Instead of buying any alcohol, I just bought a lot water, trying to keep myself awake so I could take Stan home later. 

  "You sure you don't want anything else to drink?" the skimpy redhead asked me.

  I shook my head and smiled at her slightly "No. Thank you though." She sighed dissapointed  and walked away, her black heels clicking on the ground.

     I just sat there for a minute, watching people dance up against each other. I ran my fingers through my messy brown hair, the pounding music starting to give me a headache.

Finally I got up and pushed through the sweaty crowd of people, getting a couple glares as I went. After being pushed around multiple times I finally found what I was looking for.

 The Bathroom.

 All that water went right through me and hurriedly rushed into the restroom. I was looking down as I walked, thinking about how in the world I was going to drag Stan back home.

Grab him by the ear and run? I don't know how that would work but hey, It's worth a shot.

It's not like I hadn't had to go through this before, Stan was always getting horribly drunk when we went to the pub. Most of times he couldn't even walk at the end of the night, leaving him in  a horrible hangover which I would have to take care of.