Chapter 3 - New Friends

A/N; HI GUYS!:) New Chapter yay :) IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MILLION YEARS BUT IM BACK NOW! I've been super busy ! The story now has over a 100 reads! aaghhh you've gotta be kidding me ! That's not a lot to some people, but i never expected this to even get over 50 reads, Thank you. I love you <3 x

--------------------------------------------------------------

     I was eating cereal when my doorbell rang. "Coming!" I said through a mouth full of food. I opened the door to see Stan standing there looking tired. He let himself in without saying a word and sat on one of the red stools, eating a scoop of my cereal. I rolled my eyes "Sure Stan, you can eat my cereal. Thanks for asking." he smiled at me innocently and I laughed. He gulped down the milk in the bowl and looked up at me.

 "Hey man, I'm sorry for not listening to you last night. I was drunk and being an ass and-" he started to apologize but I cut him off.

  "Its no problem Stan. I'm sorry for leaving without telling you." he smiled and nodded.

   "Speaking of that, How did you get home?" he asked me curiously. I don't know why, but I didn't want to tell him. It was like every mention of Harry made my mind spin in a blur. Maybe it was because of the dream I had. But that was just a dream.

A dream, nothing more. Why can't I just process that?

   Stan pulled me out of my thoughts by clearing his throat. I looked up at him "Oh uh, A guy I met at the pub offered me a drive home since I didn't have the keys." I finally told him. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I think he saw the expression on my face and I could tell he was about question me more about it.

  "How did you get home last night?" I blurted out trying to change the subject. He laughed and began his long story of how he made it to his flat surprisingly in one piece.

   I tried to listen to what he was saying, I really did. But my mind was to occupied thinking about tonight. I was just going to be hanging out with Harry and some of his mates, but the idea of seeing him made my head spin. Maybe it was because of the dream. But I don't understand why it had scared me so bad. There was something about it though, something that made the hairs on my arm stand.

        "I'll see you later Stan!" I called out to my friend driving away from my house. He waved and I watched as he drove away. I went back into the flat and grabbed my keys and sunglasses. I jogged out to my car and got in, putting on my The Fray album. Harry had given me the address to his flat a couple of minutes ago and it wasn't that far away from my place. The closer I got the faster my heartbeat raced. Who knew what would happen.

      I finally made it to his flat and parked my car by his Range Rover. I got out and examined the place for a minute. It was a one story with a large porch. It had a cabin kind of vibe to it. All in All, it was really nice.

 "You like it?" I turned around to see Harry leaning on the doorway smiling at me. I smiled back "Yeah, It's really nice." I walked up to him and took my sunglasses off. He looked me over "You look nice." he told me. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I inertly slapped myself for it. "Thanks, you do too." I replied back. He laughed at my response and gestured me to go in.

   I walked in and I could hear laughing coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see 3 guys standing their talking to each other. 

  The first one who was closest to me was shorter then me, but was still tall. He had blond hair with a brown tint in it, most likely bleached. His eyes were a sparkling blue and his smile gave off a carefree happy feeling.

     The guy standing next to him was taller then the last. He had a buzz cut and brown eyes. He was talking to the guys beside him. The last guy had messy raven black hair that fell in his face. His eyes were like a butterscotch pool. He was very mysterious looking, he kind of had a 'Don't mess with me or I'll punch your face in' look.