Chapter 4 - Save Me

A/N I'm trying to start updating daily for you guys, It's just really hard ah! But I've managed to do it today :) DO YOU GUYS LOVE THE NEW COVER PHOTO AS MUCH AS I DO OH MY GOSH! I made it hehe :) ENJOY CHAPTER 4 YAY

-----------------------------------------

Time Flies By, Fast. 

       It had been a month since I had first met Harry.

        A month since everything changed.

 We talked almost everyday and it seemed as if we couldn't go days without seeing one another.

    It's insane how close two people can get in such a short period of time. The first couple of weeks Harry was very mysterious to me, he never seemed to open himself up.

 But as time went by, he's seemed to come out of his shell more and more, and the more I got to learn about him.

    He's Charming, Cheeky, and most definitely a risk taker. He has the worst jokes in the world that you laugh at anyways because they're just so damn corny.

   He's the kind of person that whenever you're around him, you instantly feel protected. He can put you at ease in a second.

    He has a strong love for music.

    He adores Chris Martin from Coldplay, and is a big Beatles fan.

                  He's probably the most fascinating person I have ever met.

 Someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see Stan looking at me with his eyebrows raised. We hadn't been hanging out as much lately. Sometimes I started to feel really guilty about it. But then again, who says I can't have other friends?

    "Hey are you okay Lou? You've been acting differently for a while now."

 I bit my lip trying to figure out what I should tell him. I don't know what I was trying to hide from him. It wasn't if I was in some sort of Cult I didn't want him to know about. I was just hanging out with some new guys. But then again,

   I know exactly what I'm trying to keep from him.

   I'm actually starting to get feelings for Harry... Like a lot.

  It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago when I finally realized it. We had went back to my hometown Doncaster in Yorkshire for a couple of days. Sometime during that visit.. I had finally realized it.

 I was falling for Harry Edward Styles.

   It was nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure Stan wouldn't really care.

     But at the same time, I wonder how Stan would feel to know his best friend from childhood is actually gay? Even if he did take it well, things would be awkward for sure.

   Stan was still looking at me waiting for an answer. I finally sighed and fiddled with my fingers.

 "I don't know Stan." I told him.

   I looked down at my watch and was shocked at the time. "Shit." I cursed under my breath

 I hurriedly put my jean jacket on and put my wallet in my back pocket. I got out of the restaurant booth and started walking backwards. "I'll talk to you later Stan, I gotta run!" I yelled out to him, running through the doors.

   I felt bad about leaving Stan, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Niall was getting ready to audition for a big gig, and he wanted me to help him.

   I had walked to the restaurant so I didn't have my car. Luckily, Niall's house wasn't that far from here.