Chapter 11 - Forgive or Forget

• Dedicated to YOU GUYS BC YOU ARE ALL LOVELY

   *Harry's POV*

----------------------

    It felt as if my whole world had fell and hit me straight in the face. As I ran down the unfamiliar road I couldn't see what was ahead, everything was a big blur.

   As I ran it was like all these memories passed through my mind. My heart throbbed in pain when I realised what had happened tonight.

  I shouldn't have got so jealous, I was overreacting by a long run. Of course Lou and El would kiss. The media would do anything to get a picture of the two at the countries biggest party at the moment. Why am I so stupid?

  I think it really hit me that I might not be able to get Louis back at the moment. Every Little time with him flashed before my eyes.

  'And I'd marry... HARRY!'

  'And YOU!, Stop having Curly hair!'

  'I Love you Louis Tomlinson..'

  'Hi, I'm Harry Styles.'

  Every single moment spent with him, from the good to the bad, have been put in my memory forever. I would give every last breath I had to make another memory, to be in his arms one more time, to at least kiss him goodnight once more..

  I looked down the empty road as the rain started to fall down around me. 

"Harry?!"

I turned around to see the most angelical person I had ever seen.

 "Louis?"

 He ran over to me with a shocked expression. "Harry, what are you doing? Your going to get yourself killed out here!" he rushed.

  I didn't say anything at first. Everything had just seemed so crazy at the moment.

"Louis I am so sorry! I didn't mean anything, I was being a jealous ass and-"

He put a hand over my mouth to shush me. He shook his head "Harry.. It's okay. I shouldnt have kissed El like that, or at least have told you I was going to do it.. I would've reacted the same way.." he gave me a weak smile that made my stomach flutter.

  He looked up into the pouring rain and chuckled. "We should probably get going. I think-"

 I cut him off by kissing his plump lips softly. At first he seemed a bit shocked but then glady kissed me back.

 I placed my hands on the side of his face and he locked his fingers in my hair as he kissed me gently.

  It wasn't like any of the other playfully rough kisses we had given each other. This was different. This was new.

   It was passionate but not over the top. It was gentle, sweet, and soft.. It was like everything else in the world didn't matter, it was only us. At that moment I felt as if I was the king of the world.

   He pulled back and gave me a wide smile. I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waste in a death grip.

  "I Love you.." I whispered.

  He sighed into my shirt and held me tighter.

 "I love you too.."

    "Your so weird" Louis laughed as he threw a pillow at my face.

I chuckled and got under the sheets with him, turning off the lamp.

 He snuggled into my bare chest and ran his fingers down my arm, leaving goosebumps as he went.

  I lied my head on his and closed my eyes before I began to sing into his ear softly.

   What day is it? And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

I can't keep up and I can't back down

I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all other people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

One of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right

I'm tripping on words

You've got my head spinning

I don't know where to go from here

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all other people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

There's something about you now

I can't quite figure out

Everything he does is beautiful

Everything he does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all of the

people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all other people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

and me and all other people with nothing to do

Nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all other people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?

And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

  I felt him place a sweet kiss on my chest and I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

 "Louis?"

"Hmm?" he muttered.

I kissed his forehead "I don't ever wanna lose you.." I whispered.

He looked up at me and kissed my lovingly. "I'll never let you go. It's just you and me forever."

I looked up into his eyes and I could tell he was being serious. I smiled and I didnt realize I was crying until he rubbed one away. 

 I looked up at him in awe and he chuckled "What?"

I shook my head. "I just love you so damn much." i told him honestly. He smiled and snuggled into me more.

 "I Love you too Harry. Goodnight."

 I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, savoring every single moment of tonight.

"Goodnight Lou."

----------------------------------

A/N i actually started crying during writing this i dont even know why though, it wasn't that sad. sigh.

 Do you guys like it? Tell me what you think! :) Oh and I the song used in this chapter is not mine. It's You and Me by Lifehouse! Its all theirs except I changed 'She' to 'He' lmao. Be sure to give me your feedback! Comment and/or tweet me what you think! @cheshirestyless is my twitter <3

Comment/Fan/Vote <3

~Lizzy xx