Chapter 12 - Don't Run

A/N Erm ... Hi guys ...

 It feels like I haven't updated in like 214754 years but in reality its only been 4 days oh..

Well I'm sick today, so I'm not in the best mood. So sorry if this chapter sucks :/

Well I hope you like it anyways :D

----------------------------------------------------------

         *Louis POV*

Weeks Later.. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

        "And now the moment you've all been waiting for, ONE DIRECTION!"

  We walked onto the stage with big grins on our faces and waved to the crowd and cameras

We all gave David a quick hug before we squeezed into the large couch that sat in the middle of the room.

  We waited for the screams to calm and David sighed, looking at his watch in mock inpatients making us all laugh.

  "Do you ever get used to this?  The screams , the attention?"

We all looked at each other and shook our heads. "You can never really get used to it. Every time is just more and more bizarre for us." Niall told him. I nodded in agreement.

   David smiled and looked down at his cards trying to decide what to ask us. "Well, we asked some of the fans to tweet in and ask some questions. Is that alright with you?"

 We all agreed and the first tweet was put up on the screen.

 '@JessyBoo17; Hey Boys! What's your favorite thing about the fans here in America? Much Love! xx'

    That was actually a tough one.. I loved everything about our fans. Liam was the first one to answer.

  "Well.. I think my favorite thing about the fans is that they are just so dedicated. Sometimes they bring us small little gifts at the Meet and Greets like our favorite candy or our favorite stuffed animal. They really listen to what we say, it's really cute."

   Harry smiled "They are honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met.. I don't think we could have better fans."

  The crowd 'Aww'd making us laugh.

   A New Tweet was put up on the board.

  '@TheNamesLindseyx ; Hi Guys:) Can I just say that I love you guys? Haha! Well my question is for Niall :D - Why are you so adorable ..? :) ' 

  We all laughed and Niall turned furiously red. I put my arm around his shoulder playfully.

  "The girls got a point Niall. Why are you so adorable?" I pinched his cheeks and he swatted my hands away laughing.

   "I uh.. I dont know.. Thanks love youre adorable too." he sighed shyly.

The boys laughed and I looked at Niall in mock shock.

  "Wow, wow wait... I know that look. GUYS NIALL IS IN LOVE! OH MY GOSH! OUR LITTLE NIALL IS GROWING UP SO FAST, SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY HE WAS PLAYING IN THE MUD." I yelled fake crying in his shirt.

  I looked back up him "Wait.. That was yesterday.." Everyone laughed and Niall rolled his eyes with a small grin on his face.

  We all laughed and waited for the next question to come up.

 ' @love_1D ; Tell us about Larry Stylinson! xx'

 I stiffened in my seat and looked up at Harry. He bit his lip and shrugged his shoulders.