Chapter 6 - Torn

A/N Let me just say this , I havent updated since Thursday (which i am so sorry about , I dont have an excuse but simply not being able to get off my lazy bum) and I get on and the story has over 600+ views?!?! You've GOT to be kidding me. Gaah, I Love you all :) NEW CHAPTER .!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Buzz Buzz Buzz

I opened one eye to see my phone vibrating on my chest. I yawned and picked it up sleepily. I had gotten one new text message from Liam.

   'Hey dude. Zayn, Niall and I are going to the mall today. Would you and Harry care to join us? :)'

 I rubbed my eyes and looked at the other side of the couch where Harry was sleeping soundly. I smiled at the sigh of him asleep.

  He looked so peaceful, so Happy.

  I looked at the time to see it was 10 in the morning and I quickly texted Liam back

  'Sounds good. We'll meet you there!'

  I got up out of the couch and stretched. I kicked Harry and he groaned. "Get up you lazy bum, we're going to the mall."

 He ignored me completely and pulled the mattress over his face. I sighed "I didn't wanna do this but.." I muttered.

  I went into the kitchen and grabbed a large plastic cup. I went over to the sink and filled the cup with icy water and went back to Harry with a smirk on my face.

  I dumped the water on his face and rushed to the other side of the room so he wouldn't like kill me or something. 

  "WHAT THE HELL!" he screamed sitting up quickly. He looked around him shocked at all the water.

  I couldn't help but burst into laughter and Harry looked over at me. He frowned as I fell to my knees laughing uncontrollably.

  He smirked at me and raised an eyebrow "Oh so you think this is funny, eh?"

 I nodded still laughing. "No not funny." I told him making a serious face. He looked at me confused.

  "I think its hilarious." I finally said laughing again. He rolled his eyes and got off of the drenched couch.

I finally calmed myself down and sighed. "Okay, we're going to go to the mall to meet up with the other lads, so get ready water boy." He frowned and smirked heading up the stairs to get ready.

    After we got ready in simple clothes we both headed outside and got in my car. I turned on the radio flipping it to BBC Radio 1 were a song called Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus was playing. I have to say, it was quite a tune. Not my type of music, but it was still nice.

   We finally reached the city mall and we walked into the entrance. "So, where do you think they are?" I asked Harry. He looked down at his watch and sighed. "Well it's about noon now so knowing Niall he most likely dragged the boys to the Food Court." he said with a chuckle. I laughed and nodded knowingly. Even though that boy was skinny as a twig, man he could sure eat.

  Sure enough, we found them eating at the small little Nandos where Niall was trying to convince the lady to give him the whole tray of samples. I rolled my eyes and went up to Liam and Zayn. We did a simple greeting and watched as Niall skipped back over to us with a grin on his face.I looked down and saw the plate of chicken in his hands.