Chapter 15 - Fear

A/N I know you're all like;

"LIZZY WHY ARE YOU ADDING A NEW CHAPTER I THOUGHT YOU AND ME WAS OVER?!!"

Well I guess its not ..

-----------------------------------------

   *Louis Tomlinson's POV*

I watched as he punched the mirror, glass shards falling everywhere.

"HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He looked at me with a shocked expression, his skin going pale. I saw a orange pill bottle in his fist, his fingers gripping onto it tightly.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell onto the ground with a thud. A sob escaped my lips and I rushed over to him. I got on my knees and pushed his body around.

"Harry? Harry get up, oh god." I screamed through my tears. I pounded on his chest and covered my eyes, tears streaming quickly.

"Louis." He mumbled quietly. I shook my head and bawled. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly called 911.

"Hello what's your emergency?" A lady asked on the other line in a serious tone.

I tried to hold back my sobs and let out a shaky breath. "M-My Fiance' just tried to kill himself. He passed out and he wont wake up."

"Okay sir I'm going to need you to tell me your address." She informed me. I looked around and sighed.

"1843 North Cample Street, London England." I told her. I could hear the faint sound of typing in the background and she cleared her throat.

"Okay Sir, the ambulance will be there right away!"

I hung up and looked at lifeless Harry lying on the cold tile ground. I sniffed through my tears but it was no use, the tears continued to fall against my protest.

I grabbed the bottle out of his hands and stood up. Anger filled me and I threw it into the sink with a clink sound. "WHY!" I yelled.

My blood began to boil and I punched the vase off of the counter. My hand began to bleed and I stared at it through my blurry vision.

 I slid down against the bathroom wall and sobbed harder then I was before. I looked at Harry lying there on the ground, completely helpless and cold looking.

Why had he done this? I looked at the bottle and shook my head. He said he had stopped taking pills. I thought he had stopped.

 Just then people rushed into the bathroom, placing a oxygen mask on Harry and lifting him up. I cried harder and one of the paramedics grabbed my hand, examining the cuts.

"Come on Sir, we'll give you a ride to the hospital." He told me.

I nodded and got up, following the man.

When we got outside I watched as they placed Harry on a gurney, rushing him into the Ambulance Truck. I climbed in with him and sat next to the bed.

They closed the door and I cried at the look of him.

I held onto Harry's hand tightly and just let myself cry silently. "It's going to be okay, your going to be okay." I assured him, more to myself then him.

He would be okay.. Right?

  I sat on the hospital bed and stared at the gauze that covered my bleeding hand. I just sat there in silence until I heard someone walk in.

I looked up to see the boys rushing inside my room. Liam was the first one to pull me in a hug. "Oh my god Louis are you okay?"

I nodded slowly and wrapped my small arms around Liam tightly. "I am. Harry's not." I whispered. Liam sighed and I silently let my tears soak his T-Shirt.