Chapter 8 - Spark of a Touch

A/N New chapter :) I wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me ideas for the future chapters! Really helps me a lot. I wanted to give a shoutout to @awesompossume , she had some really good ideas! Go show her some love :) Also shoutout to @GigiDiaaz because she has commented on pretty much EVERY chapter of this story and continues to tell me her feedback, Thank you love! And all the other people who gave their opinions , I didnt forget about you! Thank you all. Love you guys :)

OKAY ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING .. NEW CHAPTER WOOT

--------------------------------------------------------------

      *Weeks Later*

       I was woken by the sound of birds chirping their song outside of my window. I opened my eyes to see the sunlight pouring through the window filling the room.

   I looked at the clock to see it was about noon and sighed. I looked beside me and saw Harry sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the sight of his mouth hung open and him holding onto the covers for dear life.

   I moved the mop of curls away from his face and chuckled when he lied his head on my hand. Harry and I had officially gotten together the day of the auditions.

  I don't think I had ever been happier in my life. He was everything I had ever wanted. Whether it was heated moments in our bedroom when everyone was gone, or just cuddle sessions on the couch, I had never felt so right with someone. Ever.

   I kissed Harry's cheek and slowly crawled out of the bed. I went downstairs into the kitchen to see a sticky note on the kitchen fridge with familiar writing on it. 

    ' Dear Lou,

I'm sure you'll be waking up before Harry so I decided to write you this.

The lads and I have gone to pick up Sammie at the airport and we wont be back for awhile.

Breakfast is where it usually is. Don't break anything or get arrested while we're gone, It wont be long.

 See you soon,

   Liam. '

      I laughed. Liam was always so worried about us doing something totally reckless. But I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself.

    After I ate some cereal I went back upstairs into my room to see Harry still sleeping and hanging off the side of the bed.

  I rolled my eyes and rolled him back on the bed.

 "Harry, Harry, Harry, Harreh, Harry, Harold, Harry, Harry, Harry, HARRY!" I yelled shaking him. He groaned and swatted at my hands. "Go away." he grumbled.

    I faked a gasp. "Well. If you really feel that way I guess I will leave." i said in mock sadness. I saw the corner of his mouth twitch making his dimple pop on his cheek. "Harry.. I know your not asleep." I said poking his dimple. 

  He opened one eye and smirked at me. "Hi Lou." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes "Hi Harry, how are you this morning?"

  He laughed "I'm actually pretty fantastic now that you mention it." I raised my eyebrow and laughed "Oh really?" 

  "Yup" he said with a cheesy grin. I kissed his plump lips and he grabbed a hold of my messy brown hair. I pulled back and he frowned. I laughed and stood up.

  "You should go get ready, Sammie will be here soon." He sighed and got out of bed, dragging himself to the bathroom.

  I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. I started flipping through the Television channels. I had just landed on Sponge-bob when Harry came out of the bathroom