Chapter 1 Introduction

Mew suppasit  35 year old multi billionaire and famous politician of Thailand

Mew suppasit  35 year old multi billionaire and famous politician of Thailand... He owns each very thing ... He is a married man like others... But one fine day he found his wife was cheating with another man ... More like a business partner ... He just throw her out of his life and divorce her ... He lives with is papa and dada and grandparents ... Where his granny wants him to have a kid ... So she keep on looking for a bride but with out any consent mew called  one of his doctor Friend to find a surrogacy and made a contract not to face eachother...

Gulf Kanawut a 21 year old boy who was in his first year college ... He got a ability to get pregnant and he lives with is uncle and friends... He works in a cafe for thier daily wages ... He is cute and adorable baby boy everyone likes but he get afraid to in the relationship because of his special abilitie... So keep on refuse the proposal ... Later he come to know that his uncle need a treatment for his cancer which is in second stage and then a doctor who know about gulf  inform him about the surrogacy ... So he get into the surrogacy treatment and he sign the contract too...

But what happen one day mew want to see gulf at this 4 month of pregnancy and met with a accident and fall in a coma ....later he wake up with by losing his memories too...?  And gulf give birth to a sweet princess who turns thier life more precious and she became a Lucky charm of them....

How the doctor going tell mew about his past and what mew won't accept it and time runs in to 3 years...?  And what happen when gulf join as a secretary of mew and both fall in love with first sight ? Still gulf fell afaird to show is love to mew?

What happen when a doctor friend come back and gulf get shock ? And come to know mew is the daddy for his princess ?
Will he accept him or not? Can mew able to explain himself?

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Thank you so muchshemi33 for a story line ... Love you sis 💓😍❤️💓....