Chapter 3

Gulf pov....

I have been telling him not to follow me and he is keeping on following me from University... This make me freak out what if he behave wrongly towards me... And more like rape me god why my mind think to much ...

Gulf:"Listen to me mr what to you want i have told you already not to follow me right then why are you following me like this every where ..."

Neil:"It's Neil .... And i am sorry for distributing you i know you got afraid of me but i am here to propose you and i have been following you for a month..."

Gulf:"Look mr Neil i don't like been in relationship and i appreciate you for talking to me with your straight point but i am sorry i can't and my wishes to you too find a right person for yourself... And sorry for my Harsh words..."

Neil:"It's ok gulf ... I am not like a others guys i respect your decision and sorry for stalking you like this and best of luck and congratulations for your future gulf ... Let's be a good friend and sorry once again..." I smile and shook my hands while he wave his hand and run towards the road...

Good not everyone is pervert like i thought hahaha...  Oh don't look like that i am not a person who against love but for me love is to give to the special for whom i can become a mother and give him my child ...

Yeah you heard correct ... I am special more like a rare one ... Where i can give birth to my own kids ... So i don't fall in love with everyone because i want someone special who cherries me and handle me like thier life depand on me ... You know what i mean right...

What ever but we are not saint right to predict our own future ... Let's see what it us for me and let  go on in the path it's shows ...

Uncle:"Ohh son your back ... What took you so long ... It's almost 6 in evening..."

Mild:"You don't know that gulf is the lover boy of the university... For his late arrival may be someone have proposed him and he would have given a earful lecture to them..."

Gulf:"Shut up you asshole ... It's ture and i am satisfied with what i am doing ... We can't love everyone who enter our life right ... I will be waiting for a special one but know i have to work hard to achieve my dream..." Win and mild ,saint roll thier eyes while i show them my middle finger ...

Uncle:"What ever it's gulf you have rights on your life ... So you can decide what you can do and what not to ok ... Even i won't stand in your way ..." He pat my shoulder before moving towards the kitchen...

He is my uncle mama's elder brother... After they passed away he took care of me and rise me even like is son ... No i am his son ... He don't get married because of me ... I am love him so much because he did a huge scarific for me ... See you i am going to take a rest i am tired ....

Author pov ...

Everyone was enjoying a tv show which was make them laugh hard while having thier snacks... Gulf was laying his head on his uncle lap and enjoying it even more ... But he felt his cheeks getting wet ...

When he check it was blood drops and it was coming from his uncle's nose ... And he find his uncle unconscious ... He stood up and alert everyone and they call the ambulance which arrives shortly...

They rush him inside the hospital while Zee runs towards saint when he find mr Kanawut laying unconscious ... He sigh and ask the nurse to prepare the operation theatre ...

Zee:"Wait here gulf ... Don't worry " ...

Gulf was keep on crying when he find a blood in his cheeks and that too from his uncle nose... His mind went blank because he us only his uncle us a family ... It took hour when Zee walk out from the room...

Zee:"Come with me gulf everyone... This way ..." Everyone settle on the chair while saint keep on holding gulf hand..." So gulf it's really serious issue and your uncle is on his third stage of cancer ... If we don't treat him on correct time we can't save him... "

Gulf:"I...i...i...don't know anything about it Mr Zee... He have hide from me right ..." Zee nod his head ..." So why are you wasting time you can treat him right ..."

Zee:"That's a issues gulf ... It's cost more than we think ... You know if i have i would have help but i have been working and I can't get huge amount gulf i am sorry ...." Saint wipe his tears look at gulf who was looking blankly...

Gulf:"How many days we have to operation mr Zee..."

Zee:"We have a month but not more than that gulf ..." Gulf nod his head and move out while other follow him..."Saint baby it's was mr Kanawut respect not to mention anyone about it i am sorry ..."

Saint:"It's ok Zee i can understand you ... We will come with a help ... But make sure you save him Zee..." Zee nod his head while saint walks out....

Gulf was holding his uncle hand tightly while a tear escape his eyes....win sit next to him and rub his back ...  Gulf rest his win shoulder while he cry like a baby...

Win:"Don't cry nothing going to happen to him ... God will help us gulf mark my words... Sure he will help us ..."

Gulf:"Really God will help us ... If he can i will do anything to save him ... Sure i will do anything to get him back ...i can't lose him too win..."

Mild:"You won't gulf no stop crying like a baby be strong so we can fight together to get his life back ..."

Gulf nod his head and hug them all ... He was thankful for getting a true friends like them ... He have confident to fight this battle...

_________________________________________

Spolier ...

Zee:"So your saying that you want a surrogacy ... Fine i will sea.... Wait a minute i know someone... I will call you later ...with a good news..."

Zee run towards mr Kanawut room and find gulf and everyone busy talking with eachother to get a money... Seeing Zee they stood and move towards him...

Gulf:"What happen mr Zee..."

Zee:"Gulf if your willing you can save your uncle's life ...  Just you need to be a surrogacy to one of my friend..." gulf look at Zee with a wide eyes while saint slap his head hard...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....