chapter 18

Author pov...

All three laydown bed ...while sammy raise and lay on mew's chest not allowing gulf to hug him ... While mew laugh them both fighting...

Gulf:"You sammy move aside let me hug daddy too ... He pull her while sammy scream which make him irritate...

Sammy:"My daddy ... " She hug him tightly while kissing his lips ... While gulf look with wide eyes while sammy smirk ...

Mew:"Hahaha my baby hippo and baby love stop fighting... I love you two equally ... So don't fight please..." They nod thier head while glaring at eachother...

Mew keep patting them to sleep and but gulf playing his this fingers while sammy fall asleep... Gulf smile seat properly while took sammy carefully from mew ...while sammy open her eyes and start to cry...

Gulf:"You brat sleep ... I am not taking your daddy any where and fine keep him yourself i will find new daddy ..." Mew glare at gulf who shut his mouth before laying down next to mew ...

Mew:"I will punish you baby love ... Wait and see ..." Gulf pout his lip and trun facing the wall while mew place sammy at side .... While placing pillow to support her ...

Gulf:"You only love her mew ... Your not even looking at me for once and why are being like this and you always give first priority to sammy then what about me ... Your all talk mew ... " Gulf pout his lips while mew pull gulf towards him before hugging...

Mew:"Are you jealous of our own daughter baby love ... How can you get jealous of small baby tell me ... Yes i love her so much because she is baby and i lover her mommy more than anything and words can never describe my love towards you baby love ...

And also i promise you that in future we both will share everything without Hiding it from eachother whatever let it be baby love ... So we can face anything which troubles ... And i am sorry for my grandmothers behaviour and i promise in future we don't have to see her again ..."

Gulf:"I am sorry mew ... I am really sorry... I just act like a egoistic person to everyone and i am sorry for not trusting you mew ... I am Afraid that you will leave me and cheat me ... I love you so much and sorry for my behaviour too ... " Mew nod his head and hug gulf tightly while kissing his forehead...

Mew:"Know sleep so tomorrow you have to come for work right and i have already gave you three days leave and i am not accepting such spoiled personal assistant like you Mr Kanawut..." Gulf giggle before kissing his lips ...

Gulf:"I am sorry Mr suppasit... You can count at me ..." Mew hummed Before Patting into sleep while he trun and look sammy looking at him with wide eyes ...

Mew:"My baby hippo don't you fell sleep ... How can you look at me without blinking your eyes ... Come on sleep you have to go to playschool right ..." She nod her head while sucking her fingers which make mew smile ...

Later mew heard snore from both mommy and baby while he get up and make sleep sammy next to gulf and place pillow at side for each and gulf and sammy Before covering them with blanket...

Mew:"Sleep well my babies...see you tomorrow and i love you both so much ..." He kiss thier cheeks which make them giggle ...

Gulf:"I love u mew ..." Mew smile and peck his lips Before walking out ...

Mr dax:"Did they fall a sleep mr mew ... I really sorry on behalf of gulf ... He became Stubborn and spoiled so much and never think about others felling he is always like this and please don't get angery at him mew ... Take care of them both for me ... I trust you so much mr mew ..." Mew smile and hold Mr dax hand ...

Mew:"They are mine forever mr dax ... So you don't need to worry about them still i am alive .... Then i will take my leave me dax and you too guys ..." Mew walk out while drive towards towards his Mansion while a car stop infort of their house ...

Saint:"Then see you babe ... Drive carefully ..." Zee nod his head and look out and find gulf and sammy is not thier and he drive back ...

Mr dax:"Is doctor Zee is back saint ... Why don't you ask him to get in first huh ..." Saint smile and walk inside...

Saint:"He told that he is busy right know uncle and visit all of us one day ... And also he told he have some unfinished business to take care right know .... He just behaving strange lately..." Mr dax nod his head while he think something is fishy ... 

Next day tong and bright walk outside first leaving mew ... And they have meeting to take care and mew just let them handle it ... 

Grauds:"Sir tong here we found this at gate and it as no address..." Tong took it and check it ...

Bright:'Let's get inside tong ... We will give it to papa and dada ... They will background check it ..." They both walk in and look both tharn and type walking down ...

Tong:"Dada we got this letter infort of the door and i was posted but no address or something..."

Tharn:"What the hell ... Who would have posted it with out address even in this century...  Wait it's look like a report and also have a sonogram in it baby ..."

Type: What are you blabbering tharn ... But why did they post it to us and who would have done it ... "

Bright:"Papa this report tell's that mew have a biological child and it's matching too ... Take a look at it ..."

Tharn/Type:"WHAT THE HELL..." Type snatch it and look at the report fully before looking at tharn....

Type:"Bright is correct tharn.... But how it is possible tharn ... You think we should ask mew about it ..."

Mew:'What you want to ask me papa ... What is in your hand ..." Mew took it and look the report with wide eyes and also the sonogram in it ... He took the lighter and above to burn it while type snatch it and look at him with glare....

Type:"WHAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING MEW HUH ... IF WE ARE NOT WRONG THEN THIS REPORT IS SAYING TRUTH RIGHT...WHERE IS THE BABY MEW HUH ... WHY ARE YOU FAMING IN ANGER AFTER SEEING THIS REPORT ... WE DON'T WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS MEW ..." Mew sigh and look at type ...

Mew:"PAPA THIS REPORT IS FAKE AND I DON'T DO ANYTHING PAPA TRUST ME AND PLEASE DON'T BRING THIS TOPIC AGAIN IN MY LIFE ... I KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ISSUE ... I WILL SEE IT LATER ..."

      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SPOILER...

Mew:"HOW DARE YOU ZEE ... HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY LIFE ... AFTER ALL THIS YEARS I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE I LOVE... WHY ARE YOU SPOILING MY LIFE ... I TOLD YOU I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THE SURROGACY...WHY DID YOU SENT THE REPORT TO MY MANSION ..."

Zee:"ENOUGH MEW ... WHAT REPORT YOUR TALKING ABOUT HUH ... LOOK I DON'T SENT ANY REPORT AND AFTERALL I AM SEARCHING FOR THE REPORT TOO MEW ..."

Mew:"Your what Zee ... Searching the report ... That mean's you don't sent the report and how can you be so careless Zee ... Everyone in my family know about right know fuck it ..."  Mew got a call from unknown number...

....:"ARE YOU AFRAID MR SUPPASIT... HOW IS MY GIFT TO YOUR PARENTS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.... I LOVE IT TO SEE YOU AFRAID THE GREAT MAFIA LEADER IS FEAR OF SMALL REPORT ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....