chapter 22

Author pov...

Zee drive mew towards his office ... While he already announced to tong and bright to clear the office and make it a day off for everyone... He keep looking mew time to time with worried face ...

Mew:"I made a mistake Zee ... I should have listened to you Frist itself ... If i heard you right back  i don't need to worried about anything Zee ... I acted selfish Zee ...  I want gulf and sammy back like before Zee ..."

Zee:"Stop talking mew ... Let's wait and see gulf will understand you and he will call you once is anger left him and it's my fault to i should have told me about you but i acted like a fool back then and i was keep thinking about contract we made mew ..."

Mew:"Really i did that Zee ... Some point of me say's that sammy look familiar to me and even papa say's to me about her ... But then also i don't get your words Zee ...  How foolish i am right not even knowing my own daughter for all this days ..."

Zee:"No mew your not fool ... You know what back later when gulf was pregnant with sammy ... You both think same that your going to have daughter and you even think a same name for her Samantha... That's makes me Suprise how can you both think same at time ...

Your bond with sammy from the day she was on gulf tummy ... Nothing speared you from her mew ... Trust me your going to get both gulf and sammy back ... At any cost i will be with you mew and i will help you to get them back ..."

Mew:"Your right Zee ... When i meet sammy for Frist time ... I fell like i know her for long and hearing her name from gulf makes my head pain a lot and i thought of visiting you later but everything happens in fraction of second..."

Zee:"You got headache mew ... How long have you been suffering from that and why don't you connect me ... What if ..." Zee Stop is word inbetween while mew look Zee ... " Nothing mew we will have checkup later alright..." Mew got down from the car while grauds bow to him when he walk inside...

Mew:"Where is tul ... Ask him to meet me soon us possible..." Mew walk towards the elevator while Zee follow him ...

They enter mew cabin and find all sammy toys laying on the floor every where and bed which he brought for her so that she can spend time with him alot ...

Bright:"Mew what happen to you ... Did you cry ... Look at me man ...tell me something and you Zee tell us what happen to mew ..." Zee look mew walk towards the sammy bed while he laydown caress the bed with teary eyes ...  Zee told everything to tong and bright who look mew with wide eyes ...

Tong:"That's mean's the report is True right zee ... Sammy is really daughter of mew and gulf ... But what should we do right know Zee ... " Zee nod his head while they heard a knock at the door ...

Mew:"Get in tul ... I need your help and look after gulf house and inform me every one hour take grauds with you ..." Tul nod his head and walk out while all three look mew laying at floor while hugging sammy teddy bear..."

Bright:"Mew let's go home come ...we will think about something and make a move ... And also make gulf understand you dude ... Don't lose hope come on let's talk to papa..."

Mew:"LEAVE ME ALONE GUYS ... I AM NOT COMING ANYWHERE LEAVE ME PLEASE... I WILL STAY HERE YOU GUYS MAY LEAVE ..." All three look at eachother Before walking out ...

Tong:'Zee you leave ... Me and bright will be with Mew and talk to your boyfriend and inform us what is going on thier and we will call papa ..." Zee nod his head before walking away ...