chapter 4

Mew pov...

Papa choose a good and mind blowing atmosphere to remove my strees ... It's been days i find my ex wife cheat on me ... But still something is still her words are stabbing me ... What i have done to her i gave her freedom and choose what she want but why she choose to play with me ...

Type:"Still think about that bitch ... I never liked her form start and both you and your dad where trusting her so i can't broke your heart ... But she cross the line and good you make a wise decision ..." I smile at him ...

Mew:"Let the past be past and i love this place it's good to change my mind ... Love you so much papa...." He laugh and hug me ...

Type:"Your granny is coming today be ready ..." I move little from him while he cleaning the bed ...

Mew:"For what she is coming here ... And if it's again about marrying some one ... I promise i will leave this place and you all and i will shift to some where ...so please don't interfere my life ... It's enough i can't again fall in the marriage trap ..." I walk towards the bathroom not Letting papa complete his sentence...

Yeah mew you did a good job ... That's a spirit just talk to her like this and come up with a plan so that you can get rib of a marriage things and other irritating stuffs....

I walk down towards the dinning table and find she is already their and i don't want to face her in early morning ... I sliently moved Before she catch me ...

Mrs Alice:"Where are you going mew ... Come here and have your breakfast..." I stomp my feet walk towards the dinning table ...

Mew:"Ohh ... Granny i don't see you and you look beautiful like always and love you ..." Everyone look at me with a disbelief way ...

Mrs Alice:"I am your granny you brat and don't act to me ... And i know everything what happen and i will tell you only one thing you better find someone or i will find a prefect bride for you and all i want is a grand kids from you before i close my eyes  ... "

Tong:"That's what she saying for past 10 years ...still their is no sign of anything ..." Tong and bright laugh while papa slap them ...

Mew:"I am sorry ... But i am not interested in this kind of things again and if you force me i will move far from you and i will  never return ... And i am getting late ... See you and safe journey bye ..." I walk out while she keep on calling ...

Mrs Alice:"NEVER THINK I AM LEAVING ... STILL YOU ACCPET IT I WILL NEVER MOVE FROM HERE YOU BRAT ..." I took Deep breath while driving towards the company ...

I am not in nod to attend any meeting and involving any other work today ... First i should think of getting out of the problem ... I look outside the window and find everyone passing by and a preganant women walking with her husband ...

How nice its to see such a sight ... But i am not lucky to have such a chance ... Wait a minute surrogacy right ...why don't i try it ... It's simple and i can have my own baby and i can shut granny's mouth right ...

Mew:"Zee ... Yeah that's idiot can help me ..." I called him immediately ...

Author pov....

Zee:"Hello mew dude it's been a days ... How are you ..."

Mew:"Listen to me Zee ... Find a surrogate ... I will pay what ever they ask and i will help them with anything ..."