chapter 31

Author pov...

Porsche and Vegas look at the person talking behind them ... A guy walk inside wearing a black glass which make sammy afraid she hide her face on porsche neck while he hug her tightly... They glare at him while he move close to them ....

Joss:"Nice to meet you Vegas  and mr Porsche... Hello baby sammy ..." Vegas glare at him before standing infort Porsche...

Vegas:"Who are you ? Stay away from baby not another step towards her mind it ..." Joss laugh and shake his head but it trun into complete slient...

Joss:"You want me to stay away from her .... You know what her daddy did too me ... Look he made me blind for loving his wife ... Without any mercy he bankrupt my whole family , made me blind and throw out with Stephanie ... You know what she was damn pregnent that time ..." Porsche and vegas Chuckled at him while stop talking...

Porsche:"YOUR LUCKY GUY ... BECAUSE HE JUST LET YOU SURVIVE AFTER ALL YOUR NASTY THING YOU DID WITH HIS WIFE ... YOU SHOULD BE THANKFULL  FOR THAT MR JOSS ... IF I WAS IN MR SUPPASIT PLACE I WOULD HAVE CHOPPED YOU INTO PIECES..." Joss throw the vase on the wall while Gurads point the gun towards him...

Joss:"Mind your word mr Porsche... It's not like you thing we loved eachother but it was is bad luck he found us at day and you know what we found Stephanie was pregnant that time ... But he ruined everything and also he ruined my daughters life ... Till know i  don't know how she looks you know how it's fell ... That suppasit have made me begger... I will kill him slowly by killing his daughter..." He push Vegas and hold sammy hand tightly which make her cry loudly...

Kinn:"IF YOU TOUCH THE BABY I WILL KILL YOU ASSHOLE REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE ... STAY AWAY FROM SAMMY ... I WON'T STAND YOU TOUCHING HER AND YOU HAVE VENGEANCE WITH SUPPASIT... DON'T KEEP YOUR SINFUL HAND NEAR BABY ..." Kinn took sammy who was crying hard due to the tight hold ...

Sammy:"Sammy wat daddy kin ..." She hug him tightly while kinn walk out while Vegas and Porsche follow in him back ...

Joss:"YOU CAN'T ALWAYS KEEP PROACTING HER MR KINN AND DON'T FORGOT OUR DEAL ..."

Other side gulf keep on crying and it's already night and till they don't get any clue about Babu sammy ... Bright keep trying mew and tong ...while tharn searching everywhere he know's expect kinn's place ...

Bright:"TIME GOD WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU BOTH GUYS I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FROM MORNING... BABY SAMMY WAS KIDNAPED..."

Mew:"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BRIGHT ...WHO DARE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER HUH... WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIER DID YOU FIND HER..."

Gulf:"Mew..Mew... please come back na ... Get sammy back to me ..."

Bright:"We are finding her mew ... But we don't know who kidnaped her till now ... Come fast mew ..."

Mew:"JUST DO LIKE I SAY BRIGHT...WE WILL GET SAMMY BACK SOON ..."

Bright:"WAIT A MINUTE MEW ... DO YOU COMING TO SAY ABOUT KINN ... FUCK WHY DON'T I GET THE POINT ... SHIT I AM SURE HE MUST HAVE GOT SAMMY ... BECAUSE HE WAS WITH JOSS RIGHT..." Type and gulf look at bright with wide eyes ...

Mew:"FINALLY YOU DAMN IT YOU HAVE USED IT ... LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY I WILL BE THEIR BY MORNING AND I AM ON THE WAY TO AIRPORT... YOU JUST GET STEPHENIE AND HER DAUGHTER... ONCE YOU GET THEM INFORM ME AND BE CAREFUL WITH THE BABY GIRL ..." Bright cut the call and look type and gulf but he run out while max and tul follow him ...

Gulf:"Sammy will be safe right ...what if something happens to him ... I will go with bright papa ..." Gulf sturggle to release him self from type while win and mild held in tightly...

Type:"Take care of him i will be back ... He need to sleep ... I will get injection..." They nod thier head before type walk towards his room...

Gulf:"You know right won't be away from me win ... She will get Afraid of easily and look she won't sleep without her teddy bear near her ... Did they feed her anything or did she fall sleep ...what if they do something to her ..." Type inject him slowly while win rock him back and forth...

Type:"He won't wake up till morning but hope mew come fast ... You fucking kinn and joss pray to god that nothing happens to my granddaughter..."

Mr dax:" Just bring sammy back safely mr type ... " Mr dax broken down seeing gulf in this state ...

Other side kinn keep sammy with him ... He keep watching her with a smile and it's new for him to taking care of a baby and that cute girl like her ... He keep feeding her while sammy held his finger tightly....

Kinn:"Look like someone love to eat strawberry more than squishing it ...." Sammy nod her head with a giggle but her eyes fluffy due to a cry ....

Sammy:"Daddy Lou ans sammy Lou too kin..." Kinn smile fade while she mention mew ....

Kinn;"Dose Sammy like uncle kinn too ... " Porsche and Vegas look at him suprisingly ...

Sammy:"Hmm kin bad yu tok sammy from daddy mommy ... Sammy wat mommy ..." She start cry again while took her in his embrace while hugging her tightly...

Porsche:"This is what you want right ... Taking a small baby away from her papa ... When did you start to act like this kinn ... This cruel and selfish ... When it comes to business you have to face Everything but your acting like a kid right know asshole ..." He above to take sammy from kinn while he glare at porsche...

Kinn:"YOU KNOW NOTHING PORSCHE...SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS... JUST CONCENTRATE ON PETE AND VEGAS ... SOON YOU WILL KNOW WHY I AK DOING THIS TILL THEN DON'T MAKE SPEAK ..." He walk away from their while sammy already fallen sleep...

Vegas:"What does mean brother in law ... Should I inform gulf about this or not ... I don't know what to do right ..."

Porsche:"Me too Vegas ... I don't know what he is upto right know but we should be careful with baby Sammy,pete and Jeff ... All three life is in dangerous and I don't when he trun into mad guy ..." Porsche walk away from thier leaving Vegas alone ...

          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler....

Stephanie:"Bright why did you bring me here ... You guys throw me out right I was living my life with joss and our daughter...she will be afaird of everyone just lower the guns down ..."

Bright:"WHERE IS YOUR DAMN HUSBAND... JUST TELL US BECAUSE HE HAVE KIDNAPED MEW'S DAUGHTER..."

Tharn:"Look we don't have time and our son in law is not felling well ... If you we come to know about you too planning with him I won't hesitate to kill you ... Decide yourself Stephanie ..."

Mew:"OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH STEPHANIE..."

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....