chapter 32

Author pov...

Bright reach the address where max have showed him ... Tul keep looking back and forth bright and max who avoiding his eyes ... They know he will give earful for forgetting about joss and kinn ... Especially max he was searched for them a week but he forget everything in one go ...

Max:"Alright fine don't look at me like that tul ... We just forget because nervous that baby sammy have been kidnaped alright I am sorry ..." Tul shake his head before knocking the door of the house ...

Stephanie:"Yes how can I help you sir ..." She was taken back seeing bright was standing behind tul without any sort of expression...

Tul:"Yes we need your help mrs Stephanie... You have to come with us ..." Bright look a little girl running towards her and hugging her legs ...

Stephanie:"Why should I come with you bright ... Look i ..." Before she could speak grauds raise the gun towards her while she gulp down before moving out ....

Bright:"Come fast I don't have time right know and tul take them towards the car ..." Stephanie move towards the car while her baby girl don't have idea what's going on here but she was Afraid of them ....

Max drive the car  towards the mansion while Stephanie keep her voice down and don't want to make her daughter more scard ... But bright keep looking at them towards the rare view mirror...

Tul:"Get out mrs Stephanie....we are here ..." She look out and find it's new Mansion infort of her ... It's not a old one she use to live ... 

She walk inside and find tharn and type sitting at couch ... And also new guys with them ... Once tharn notice her he stood up and walk towards her while her daughter hide behind her .... He point the gun towards her without caring anything....

Stephanie:"Bright why did you bring me here ... You guys throw me out right I was living my life with joss and our daughter...she will be afaird of everyone just lower the guns down ..."

Bright:"WHERE IS YOUR DAMN HUSBAND... JUST TELL US BECAUSE HE HAVE KIDNAPED MEW'S DAUGHTER..."

Tharn:"Look we don't have time and our son in law is not felling well ... If you we come to know about you too planning with him I won't hesitate to kill you ... Decide yourself Stephanie ..."

Mew:"OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH STEPHANIE..."  Stephanie look Throw the voice that she was familiar with after long years ... That mew was walking towards them ...

Stephanie:"I don't know what you guys are talking about Mr tharn .... He just told he got some work to do but I don't know where he is right know just trust me ..." Mew towards gulf who was sleeping on couch while win stood up leaving place for him ...

Mew:"Baby love look at me ... Mew is here na ... When did he fall sleep papa ..."

Type:"No he don't Mew ... I Just injected him to sleep and he keep on crying after knowing sammy was kidnaped... " Mew nod his head and kiss his forehead Before walking towards Stephanie...

Mew:"Lower your guns down evryone and come on say something you know what is your husband is doing right know Stephanie and you know what i am capable of right you can't lie to me .... I will get information about the thing but still where Is joss...."

Stephanie:"DAMN I KEEP ON SAYING I DON'T KNOW MEW ... HE DON'T INFORM ME BEFORE LEAVING AND ALSO HE DON'T RETURN BACK TO HOME LAST NIGHT AND I AM TRYING TO REACH HIM BUT HE DON'T ATTEND THE CALL .... BECAUSE IRIS NOT FELLING WELL ... " She hold her daughter tightly while mew look the baby girl watching them ...

Iris:"Mommy is right she don't lie to anyone because daddy don't come home ..." Mew and other chucked looking at Stephanie while mew call iris towards him... She moved towards mew with hesitation ...

Mew:"You look cute and beautiful... You know my baby hippo she is really chubby girl and cute ect ect ... She can't stay away from her daddy and mommy ... Look at his my husband he is not felling well because your baby took my daughter... You want to see my daughter.... Here look at the fram that's her ..." Mew point the finger towards the frame while iris nod her with smile ...

Iris:"She look like what you have said uncle ... Is your husband reall not felling well like iris does too ... He have heart pain too like i have uncle ..." She pat gulf chest while mew look Stephanie who control her tears...

Stephanie:"she have blocks in our heart mew ... Just a month's we come to know and they can cure her and i am trying to cure her ... I don't want to lose her at any cost... And trust me i am not lying to you mew ... I accept i cheated you but i am living my life and i accept your punishment too but I don't have idea about your daughter... If you want my help I can do it mew trust me leave iris ..."

Gulf:"Sammy ... Baby your back ..." Mew look gulf rubbing his eyes while he move towards him ...

Mew:"Hey baby love ... Had good sleep right huh ..." He caress his face and move his hair while gulf hug mew tightly Before crying again ...

Gulf:"WHERE DID YOU GO MEW ... LOOK THEY TOOK SAMMY FROM ME ... GO ...GO BRING HER BACK TO ME IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU ALL ... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SAMMY IS IMPORTANT TO ME RIGHT...SHE IS WITH KINN AND JOSS ... BRIGHT HAVE TOLD YESTERDAY GO BRING HER BACK ...." Mew rock him back and forth while iris move towards them ...

Iris:"You love sammy so much right ... I will talk to daddy ... " Both look iris who nod her head with smile ....

Type:"I wonder who she born to you Stephanie .... But anyways it's not kind of deal or something i like her maturity at this small age ... Once everything settled down I will do operation for her ... Don't need to worry ..." Stephanie look at type who nod his head ...

Gulf:"You look like sammy too ... She will be happy to have a friend like you baby girl ... But when will you get her back to me ..." He look mew who smile and kiss his cheeks which make iris giggle ...

Mew:"soon baby love ... Stephanie I did your help right know and i will take you and iris with me and trust me nothing going to happen to both of you ... But i won't grantee safety of your husband..." She nod her head slowly while mew walk out ...

Iris:"Let's go mommy ... Take sammy back to uncle's ..." She walk behind mew while Stephanie nod her head to type ....

        ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spolier ...

Joss:"Just leave my daughter mew suppasit...she is not felling well your doing crime but capturing her ..."

Mew:"Yes same goes to you joss give my daughter back i will release your wife and daughter too ..."

Kinn:"No we can't mr suppasit... It's not in our damn plan leave from here suppasit..."

....:" Leave from here shop don't you hear him ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....