chapter 35

Author pov...

It's been two days after the incident and gulf is not ready to leave sammy down or even to school he is afaird that something will happen to her again or someone will again get her from him ... Mew can't held gulf stubbornness when it's come to sammy ... Sammy is more mature them him ...

Again he start to scream for not able to find sammy anywhere while mew control him form stressing out ... He look everyone ruining towards him while gulf run to his room and heard giggling sound from under the bed....

Gulf:"why are you hiding under the bed huh ... I was afraid when I don't find you sammy  you can't play like this from know now do you get it ..."

Sammy:"Mommy pls sammy ply with dax, Mommy's and tong and brigt..." She hug him tightly while patting his back ....

Gulf:"But don't hide like this ok play infort of him ... Mommy is afaird of losing you again baby sammy ..." He kiss her cheek while sammy roll her eyes which suprise gulf and mew who standing behind them...

Mew:"Baby hippo where did you learn to do like that huh..." Sammy again rolled her eyes while gulf pout his lips and look at her....

Sammy:"Kinnn tech sammy Daddy ... Is funy right ..." She keep on doing it while gulf clench his feet...

Gulf:"THAT KINN ASSHOLE I WILL KICK HIS ASS FOR SURE ..."

Mew:"Baby love words ..." Gulf show his middle finger to mew while shuting sammy eyes which suprise mew but he laugh out before walking towards them ...

Gulf:"What your being so lovely dovey towards your EX WIFE huh ... What you think i don't witness anything then your wrong Mr suppasit i did and they way you called her LET'S GO STEPHANIE..." Gulf mimicry Mew which make both father and daughter at gulf ...

Mew:"When did i do something like that baby tell me ... I just concern about iris because she is really good child and you know before you come she willing to sacrifice her life to save sammy life ... I don't know how god give them both iris like daughter..." He took sammy who nod her head to gulf who nod his head...

Gulf:"She have heart problem right ...what are you going to do for it Mew ..." Mew laydown with sammy on his top while gulf glare both of them while he sit next to them...

Mew:"I am thinking of returning thier property back to them and also shifting them from here to Russia and not to enter back here and it's good for iris too and her safety ... daddy is Right sammy baby ..." Sammy show her thumps up while gulf laydown on mew hand while still glaring at him ...

Gulf:"Your such a tricky foxy mew ... I hate you for being cruel towards me and " mew kiss his lips while sammy did same which shut gulf mouth from talking....

Sammy:"Guppi ... daddy and sammy lou yu ...." gulf laugh and tickles her which make her sammy which make them laugh too ...

At evening bright took Stephanie and joss to the mansion with iris ... She was happy too see all again and even sammy ...

Mew:"Hi iris baby .... I have Suprise for you want to that right know huh ..." She smile and look her mom who nod her head ... " Tong give me that and also those tickets..."

Iris:"Tickets for amusement park uncle mew...." Mew and other laugh at her while mew pat her head ...

Mew:'Here Stephanie your property and joss property and ticket to Russia and you guys will move from here tonight ... And i have set everything ready and here a key for new house ... I did this all because of iris I don't know how you both got her us your daughter but still it's for her and you know we have our hospital thier too right papa have arranged everything for iris operation in a week ... You guys dont need to worry about anything... "