chapter 13

Author pov...

Mew was busy driving the car and find sammy fall sleep while hugging the hippo plushie...while gulf busy admiring outside view ... He smile and keep driving while gulf look at mew who smiling for no reason ...

Gulf:"What happen mr mew ... Why are you smiling is something is funny ..." Gulf look mew curiously waiting for his answer ...

Mew:"Nothing gulf ... Just some part of me is happy and i don't know what is the felling... I never thought of marrying someone and also about the babies too ... But today seeing baby hippo i want my own family ..." Gulf smile looking at sammy while he pat her back ...

Gulf:"Then why don't you marry mr mew ... Is something wrong in getting married you look handsome and stunning and beautiful and so o...." That's when gulf realise what he have been said to mew ...

Mew:"SO YOU THINK I AM HANDSOME AND STUNNING AND SO ON HUH ..." Gulf shake his head all side while turning other side ... " THAT'S WHY YOU COME TO OFFICE RIGHT EVEN AFTER I GAVE DAY OFF STILL YOU COME TO SEE ME AND FALL FOR MY CHARM ... DON'T YOU MR KANAWUT..." Gulf clear his throat while look at sammy who wide wake and listening to them ...

Gulf:"Oii baby sammy when did you wake up huh ... You need water to drink ..." She keep looking at mew who smile at her before driving again ..."

Sammy:"DADDY ..." Mew pull sudden break while he look sammy smiling cutely to him ...

Gulf:"Sammy you can't call mr mew daddy ... Say sorry to him right know it's bad to call like that what if mr mew think you bad girl ..." Sammy trun her head and hug gulf while mew look at gulf ....

Sammy:"Mew is daddy ..." Gulf above to slap her while mew held his hand ...

Mew:"Don't you gulf ... She is baby and i don't mind it ... But you have alot to explain to me ..." He drive towards the gulf house and drop them while he handover the bag's to gulf ...

Gulf:"Thank's mr mew and sorry again to trouble you ... Sammy say thank you ..." She don't look at mew ... She keep holding gulf leg ...

Mew:"Then i will take my leave gulf ... See you tomorrow and take care of my baby Hippo..."  Mew above to move while sammy hold his pant ...

Sammy:"Sammy mis daddy ..." Mew low down while he take her on his hand while kissing her cheeks ... While sammy hug his neck tightly...

Mew:"Then how above baby hippo and daddy meet whenever my baby hippo wants huh ..." Sammy smile widely while mew smile peck her cheeks before giving her to gulf ...

Gulf:"Then thank you so much mr mew ... See you tomorrow..." He bow little while mew pat his shoulder Before getting his car ... Sammy wave her hand till mew car disappear...

Gulf walk inside and make sammy sit in couch and kneel down before her holding...while sammy busy playing with her plushie...

Gulf:"Why did you behave like that sammy... You can't call everyone daddy it's bad ... What if mr mew think your bad girl ... Don't call him like that baby ..." Sammy look at gulf ...

Sammy:"Sammy like daddy ... Daddy by tos and all ... Sammy wat daddy ..." She fall on couch while crying hard which make gulf hurt ...

Gulf:"Oh my baby please don't cry ... Mommy is sorry ... Don't cry i can't see you crying like this baby ..." He took her in his hand and look Mr dax standing at door step while he walk towards his room...