chapter 15

Author pov...

  Mew explain everything to tharn and type who look at him in disbelief that they never thought of celebriting thier wedding anniversary this year because they want mew to get married for god sake and start his own life ...

Type:"When did you start to do everything on your own mew huh ... Why don't ask to us before doing something like this mew ... You know we where not in the mood to celebrate our wedding anniversary... We just want you to have your own family kids ..." Mew stop them while stood up ...

Mew:"I have done everything and tong give them a suite's and listen papa i know what i am doing so please stop stressing yourself and look good at your wedding day ..."  Tharn hold type hand while he give him a smile to him ..

Tharn:"Let him be type don't worry ... He just breaking those walls that he have build all this year's from his heart ... Just give him some more time ... You heard about that boy gulf right let's wait i fell soon we will get good news from mew..." Type lean at tharn shoulder while hugging him tightly...

Other side gulf and win told everyone about the anniversary celebration going to held and ask everyone to attend with thier family members...

Mild:"Anyways it's weekend and me and saint both are free ...so we will sure going to attend it ..." Saint nod his head ...

Gulf:"I am not going to come guys ... If you want go with win ... But leave me alone ..." Win trun gulf around and held his hand ...

Win:"LOOK GULF YOUR TESTING NY PATIENCE A LOT ... WE NEVER ASK YOU TO COME WITH US AND IT WAS MR MEW SUPPASIT ORDER BECAUSE YOUR HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT... REMEBER IT GULF ... WHAT WITH THIS KIND OF EGO GULF.... "

Gulf:"Ego ... I don't have any ego win... I am not in the mood to attend any celebration ... Leave me alone..." They heard and Giggling sound and look Mr dax and sammy picking her dress while she hug her favourite blue dress tightly...

Sammy:"Sammy met daddy ... Ply wit daddy and lot dax ..." All four look at sammy was being happy after hearing mew's name ...

Saint:"Look at her gulf ... Are you going to make her cry after all this things ... Look carefully she loves to be with mr suppasit gulf ... Just push all your ego away from you and let her be with mr mew ... You know how she was all this day's right why can't you see that gulf ..."

Mild:"Are you blind or acting like one gulf ... He have ask you to be his boyfriend and even accept sammy then what you want more gulf ... If you think that guy going to come back again and i am sorry gulf your fool ..." Mild walk away while sammy run and hug gulf leg tightly...

Sammy:"Mommy ...Sammy met daddy rely ... " Gulf look down and find sammy hugging her plushie which mew brought for her ...

Gulf:"Yes baby sammy we are going to meet him but you should behave properly ok ...." Sammy rub her cheeks at his pant which make him laugh ...

Mr dax:" Yes my queen get your mommy out his insecurity and show him other world and make him realise his what he want right know baby ..." He walk away while sammy keep hugging gulf's leg ...

Everything is going perfectly and the day  have arrived finally ... Everyone start to arrive the Venue while mew was waiting for gulf and his baby hippo ... Tharn notice mew was being stressed out ..

Tharn:"Did you speak to gulf and make him understand your feelings mew ..." Tharn handover the wine glass to mew who nod his head ...

Mew:"I did daddy but he don't even answer my question or let me know his fellings he being adamant and stubborn towards me ... I even asked him to be my boyfriend daddy but still he don't Accept me or not even glance at me once after my confession..." Mew gulp down a whole glass while tharn pat his shoulder...