chapter 5

Gulf pov ...

I don't know if i am doing right or wrong but this thing over here can save my uncle for me means then i am more than willing to do anything... Apart from them i can't think of something else ... Let me think positive ...

I know when uncle open his eyes and find out about my pregnancy it's going to make him stress but i can make him understand and more over he will understand me what i did this for and about surrogacy it's not difficult it make me worried that we should hand over the baby once he or she is born ...

Mild:"What happen gulf ... Are you stressed please don't... Dr Zee have told you not to stress at this time and that too after the treatment..."

Gulf:"I am not stressing mild ... Think of the unborn baby ... Once he or she us born we should give to them right ... We can't see them after that right ..." Why i am being like this god... Think about the unborn baby ...

Win:"Oh come on guys ... Don't think about it right know first we should pray for uncle to get out of the operation theatre safely..." Yeah i forgot this thing  that uncle been getting operated... 

Saint:"Don't worry trust Zee ... He promised me that uncle will be safe and healthy so don't worry ..."  We wait for Dr Zee to walk out and tell us a good news about uncle ...

Gulf:"It's four hours i am really Afraid and i fell like having a panick attack guys. .." win rub my back while Dr Zee walk out before removing his specs ...

Zee:"Congratulations gulf he is fine and you don't need to worry about him again and he is totally fine and once he recover you can take him back to home and also inform about your surrogacy..." I nod my head with a smile ...

Gulf:"Thank you so mr Zee ... I will never forget your help and thank you once again ..." Mr Zee smile and walk away before turing his head to me ....

Zee:"Saint and gulf please come with me i have something to give you guys ..." We look at eachother and walk behind him ...

Gulf:'What happen mr Zee is something you want to tell us personally ..." He move a key and card towards us ...

Zee:"It's key for your new house and card for you gulf ... It was given by the person whom your going to give this baby too ... And i know you won't accept this but still he want the baby to be fine and you too healthy and please accept it and this card have money that you can buy whatever you want gulf ..."

Gulf:"Your right Dr Zee i don't need it but still we all are college and i can't work right know once i am confirm with me pregancy thank you so much and thank that mister too ..." He nod his head while saint took the thing and walk out ...

Author pov...

It's been month's and gulf uncle perfectly alright after his operation and also he come to know that gulf have sacrifice dreams to save him ...

Uncle:"I am sorry baby gulf Because of me you have to go through this much struggle..." Gulf hold his hand tightly while smiling at him ...

Gulf:"I am fine Uncle all i want is you to be with me ..." Gulf remove is hand from grib and run towards the bathroom while win follow him ...

Win:"Saint call me Zee ... Gulf is vomiting fast call him ..." 

Saint:"Hello Zee ... Can you come here fast gulf is not felling well and he keep on vomiting... We are scared come fast...."

Zee:"I will be their baby ... " He hang up the call and drive to gulf house ...

Uncle:"Doctor Zee what happen my son ... Why he fall sick all of sudden is something wrong ..." Zee make sit down and walk inside ...

Zee:"Here gulf ... Pregancy kit check it and we will be waiting outside ..."

Gulf:"Ok Mr Zee hope everything goes good and hope i am pregnant ..."

Gulf check it and wait of minute and the kit show two lines he close his mouth while he show it to others ... Win and saint jump up and down ...

Zee:"God bless you gulf ... Really your lucky and this little inside you is lucky charm ..." Gulf nod his head and kiss his hand place it on his tummy...

Zee:"My god ... I will inform babies daddy right know gulf ... You should come to regular check and will give appointment to you today evening gulf ... See you guys..."

Uncle:"Finally my baby going to have baby for his own ... He have grown up and soon going to be a papa for his own baby ..." Gulf nod his head with a shy but a smile fade up ...

Gulf:"But this lucky charm will be going to the place where he or she belongs one he come out from me right uncle ..." Gulf walk in towards his room and lock it while all look at him with a worried face...

Mew:"YOUR NOT KIDDING ME RIGHT ZEE ... REALLY I BECOME FATHER ... MY GOD ... CAN I GET THAT ULTER SOUND OF BABY PLEASE ZEE ..."

Zee:"Sure mew you don't need to ask me ... After all your daddy of the child ... You will get it by today evening come to hospital by 7:30 ..."

Mew:"Noted Zee make five or seven copies i will keep him safe and thank you man ..." Zee hang up the call while mew smile looking the phone ... "I become daddy and soon their will be little bundle in my hand ..." He walk out while all look at him with Suprise look ...

At evening gulf and win wait for thier call while Zee himself took gulf towards the room ...

Zee:"Let check your BP gulf ... Are you ready to see the baby ..." Gulf nod his head with a smile ...

Gulf:"I am nervous to mr Zee ... And also i am stressed that think about give him or her too where she belongs ..." Zee look at gulf and nod his head understand....

Zee:"Gulf look at monitor...That your baby ..." Gulf look at baby in monitor with a tear in his eyes ...

Gulf:"Do me one thing mr Zee ... When she is born please don't show me her to me i won't able to give her to anyone please do me this favour..."

Zee:"You don't know the gender still gulf ... How can you say that she gulf ..." Gulf shrug and walkout while Zee pass the ulter sound too win ...

Gulf walk like a soul less person not looking where he is walking to he dump into a tall guy ...while he look at the person who busy talking on his phone ...

Mew:"I am sorry boy ..." Mew walk fast while gulf smile and nod his head ...

     ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ....

Mew:"Yes Zee i am think of meeting the person right know and don't stop me you have no idea that baby Before born it brought lucky to me ...

Zee:"You know what your saying mew ... Did you forget the contract damn it ... Don't do something you regert...".

Mew:"I won't see stop worrying and i know i Make the contract but still i am the babies father... I am on my way dude ..." Before they could speak Zee heard a loud scream while he drop the phone...

Zee:"MEW ..."

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....