chapter 10

Gulf pov ...

I woke up early today then my use well... Not only me even mild,saint and win ... We all because we are not still the same college students to lazily around and walk late to class ... We have our interview today and also sammy's first day at playschool...

Win:"Everything comes at same time gupi ... I am stressed out ...we have our first interview and sammy playschool... I don't know how she going to behave with other kids ..." I stop ironing our clothes and look at win who walking back and forth ... Mild ,saint look at me before laugh ...

Mild:"Really win your more worried than sammy she is excited for her playschool and look she even keep her bag and bottle in the couch ... I don't know why are you worrying so much ... Even gulf don't worry about her ..." Win pout and look sammy watching rhymes sitting at floor ...

Saint:"I know what your thinking win ... Your worried about other kids right ... Sammy is smart and intelligent kid ... She can reply everything at her age so stop worrying..." We heard sammy singing with the rhymes...

Gulf:"Don't worry win everything is going to be alright and go get ready take your dress ... And see you guys and don't forget to take your interview letter fast and we have to drop sammy first and then we will head to office ..." Within a second everyone vanish like a air ...

Sammy:"Mommy ... Sammy bath ..." I keep her up before moving towards our room ...

We got ready and make her wear favorite blue dress ... she like blue most in all color ... And matching hair band ... She look cute with a short hair and those eyes make me love her more... She don't have my eye for really may be she got it from her daddy ... Daddy I don't know the person but still i call him father for her...

Sammy:"sammy wer shoe mommy..." She run out while i took my flies and other things ...

Mr dax:"No my queen it's look cute ... And your legs more chubby with this shoe look ..." I walk out and find sammy throw the show at floor while folding her hand ... It's not good habit...

Gulf:"SAMMY ... WHERE DID YOU GET THIS BEHAVIOUR FROM HUH ... THIS IS HOW YOU BEHAVE TO GRANDPA TELL SORRY..." I held her hand Before slapping it playfully... She got teary eyes and look at me ... No i am not Falling for those eyes ...

Mr dax:"Gulf how dare you scold my queen like that huh ... Your taking her to playschool for Frist day and your scolding her like this look her face it's red ..." He carry her while she cry even more ...

Mild:"Such a spoiled queen baby she is gulf ... Look at her acting level mark my words she going to be a best actress..." I took the shoes and make her wear while he glare at me ...

Gulf:"Remember sammy i am your mommy ... Don't cry ok and say sorry to grandpa..." She wipe her face and held uncle face before kissing his cheeks ... That's it ...

Mr dax:"My queen is cute and adorable... Let's beat mommy ..." He pat my shoulder while she give me a evil smile...

Gulf:"Ok sammy know happy let's go say baby to grandpa ... And later come to pick up mommy with grandpa..." She kiss my lips while giving me a puppy eyes ...

Sammy:"Bye bye dax ..." I shake my head before walking out ...

Mild drive towards the playschool while a Koala bear attached to saint tightly while sucking her fingers ... I sigh and look out while thinking about her future and how i am going to explain in about her daddy once she ask me about him ...