chapter 7

Author pov...

Currently gulf is in 8th month and mew have been in coma for almost five months and he still didn't gain consciousness even after all this month's ... Everyone worried about him even gulf was stressed little day  by day...

Uncle:"Gulf ... If you don't mind can i give you a suggestion... Don't take me wrong it's good for you and also the baby ..." Gulf look at his uncle while sitting next to him ...

Gulf:"Just spill it out uncle don't think to much to speak with me ..." Uncle held his hand tightly while gulf look at him with smile ...

Uncle:"Look Gulf your still in your first College and you still have three years to go right and i don't know what your going to do after that if the baby comes in your life ... So i talked to one of my friend that he know one of the guy without a child for years why don't you give the baby to them ...

It will make you stress out and also you can live your life and marry someone you like right ... If this baby is with you how your going to move on tell me ... So let's adopt this baby to the guy who need baby ..." Gulf remove his hand from his uncle grip while all look him with disbelief...

Mild:"Uncle really you know what your speaking... How can you suggest something like this to gulf .... You know very well how much important sammy is for gulf right ..." Gulf stop mild and look at his uncle ...

Gulf:"THEN WHY DON'T YOU ADOPT ME TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAVE SAID UNCLE ... WHY DON'T YOU MARRY AND LIVE YOUR LIFE ... I THOUGHT YOUR SACRIFICING YOURSELF FOR ME...BUT RIGHT KNOW YOUR SAYING ME AND MY BABY IS BURDEN TO YOU RIGHT .... IF YES I WILL WALK OUT IMMEDIATELY FAR FROM YOU AND NEVER ENTER YOUR LIFE AGAIN ...TELL ME FRANKLY UNCLE YOU THINK MY BABY WILL BE BURDEN TO ME AND FOR YOU ..."

Dax:"GULF WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BOY ... IT JUST SUGGESTIONS GULF..  I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU EVER... I DON'T WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE ME ... I WAS AFRAID OF MARRYING SOMEONE BECAUSE WHAT IF THEY DON'T ACCEPT YOU AND TREAT YOU WELL ... SO I LEAVE THOSE THOUGHTS AWAY ... YOUR NEVER A BURDEN TO ME BABY ... AND LITTLE SAMMY TOO SHE IS LUCKY QUEEN FOR ME AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER..." Gulf giggle while a he got a kick from sammy ...

Gulf:"She like the new name queen ... " Mild and win look gulf with disbelief just a minute he was crying and know he is giggling...

At evening gulf was ready for his walk  with sammy ... He fell little uncomfortable but he took Deep breath while shake his head ... But when he reach the door he felt a sharp pain at his tummy ... And find water is broke...

Gulf:"Saint take me too hospital i can't take it anymore it's paining..." Saint hold gulf tightly while he look down and find his water is broken ...

Saint:"Win,mild take the car ... Water is broken..." Saint hold gulf tightly while walking out side while win help gulf to seat in car ...

Gulf:"Don't worry sammy your going to be out so soon ... Papa loves sammy ..."

Saint:"I have informed Zee already drive fast mild ..."

Zee:"what is going on here ... Mew wake up fast dude ..." He look type and tharn sitting near mew bed ...

Tharn:"Oh Zee is something wrong ...why are you looking pale ..."

Zee:"Nothing uncle tharn just want to see mew ..."

Type:"Zee can we take mew to our mansion ... Because it's been months and i want to take care of him and stay near him all the time ... Can you shift him back to our mansion ..." Zee look at mew and trun his head but he snap his head and look mew looking at them sliently...