chapter 8

Author pov...

Zee:"Ahh fuck it ... He don't remember anything know what should I do ... How i am going to tell him about sammy ... And he got baby girl and he became father...  He forget everything which means he still don't remember he got married and uncle type is happy for that he don't want to remember something is unwanted for mew ...

But how i am going to tell him about gulf and baby sammy ... I can't even tell uncle type he is not ready for listening anything right know ... I even try to convey my message but still he is stubborn and what got into them god ... Know gulf life is in sake ... I have only two days left  move  to new york ... Before that i should try to convince him ..." 

Mew is still in bed rest while type take care of him all time ... And he don't allow his grandmother to see him and make him more strees his son in the name of marriage...

Grandma:"YOUR SPOILING HIM TYPE ... DON'T THINK I AM LEAVING THIS TOPIC ... I AM GOING TO FIND BRIDE FOR HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..." Type glare at tharn who sigh and take his mom luggage...

Type:"Mama please mew just know getting better please don't force him and make him stress again please leave know and have safe journey and call me once you reach and don't stress Yourself be happy ... " Mrs suppasit roll her eyes Before kissing types forehead...

Grandma:"I am leaving right know type ... I should hear good news from you that mew is ready for marriage remember it... See you brat ..." She walkout while all three shake thier head while looking each other ...

Bright:"Finally i can sleep peacefully papa ... I got my room Back ..." Type shake his head and walk away while Zee enter the mansion...

Zee:"Hey dudes... Having fun in morning huh .."

Tong:"Hey Zee ... I heard your going for higher studies... What are you doing her men ..."

Zee:"I am here to see my brother's before leaving and also check mew ... And i will be living their for four or five years..." They nod thier head before taking Zee to mew's room ... " If you guys don't mind can i have private talk with mew ..." They walk way while Zee took Deep breath before entering the room...

Mew:"Hey Zee come on dude how are you and what with a pleasant surprise today huh ..." Zee look at mew who watching tv ...

Zee:"Just to have some talk with you mew ... Promise me you will listen to me till the end ..." Mew trun off the tv and look at Zee ...

Mew:"Go head zee ... I am listening to you what happen is something important ..." Zee nod his head and told mew everything and he also notice how mew face change everytime...

Mew:"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ZEE I HEARD ENOUGH OF YOU AND I AM NOT FATHER FOR ANY KID AND I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING PLEASE STOP BOTHERING ME ..."

Zee:"MEW PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THIS YOU ASK ME FOR SURROGATE MOTHER AND I FOUND ONE AND KNOW THE BABY HAVE BORN IT'S GIRL ..." Mew throw the vase at mirror while glaring at Zee ...

Mew:"I TOLD YOU I AM NOT FATHER AND I DON'T REMEMBER PLEASE ZEE GET OUT ... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FOR YOU RIGHT KNOW UNDERSTAND ME ..."

Zee:"THEN LISTEN TO ME MEW ... I MADE A MISTAKE BY HELPING YOU AND SPOILING SOME ONE LIFE OUTSIDE THERE ... AND I AM LEAVING FOR NEW YORK TOMORROW FOR MY HIGHER STUDIES SEE AGAIN DUDE..." Zee walk out while type enter the room and find mew Looking at the broken mirror...

Mew:"PAPA PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE INSIDE... GIVE ME SOMETIME LEAVE ME ALONE ..." Type walkout while mew pull out the cigarette from the drawer and light it while looking Zee drive off from his mansion ... He close the balcony door Before walking in ... " I don't get you Zee but i am sorry for not listening to you and i am not in the mind to accept it ..."

Other side gulf and others keep cooing sammy ... Who don't have sleep and not letting anyone sleep ... Gulf hand over sammy to dax who keep walking around while Patting her back ...

Mild:"I am tried guys ... I can't anymore... Tomorrow we all going to sleep in the class mark my words and if we thrown out of the class it's all your fault sammy baby ..." Sammy  raise her head and look at mild with angery pout...

Saint:"My god she is unbelievable gulf ... She can clear sense everything around her ... " Gulf smile while nod his head ...

Dax:"Let me put her in the crib you guys go continue your sleep ... I will take care of her ..." They salute and walk towards thier room while gulf kiss her head before moving inside ...

At morning everyone walk out side and find dax sleeping at couch while sammy on his top ... Gulf move and pick sammy from him while Mr dax look gulf smiling at him ...

Gulf:"Did she trouble you last night... Sammy your getting naughty day by day huh ... You should not trouble Grandpa..."

Win:"Like she going to list to you Gulf... She really like to do everything up side down and i don't know how she got this habit ... Look she even glaring at me ... " Gulf rock her while sammy suck gulf cheek and make it wet...

Gulf:"Aww.. sammy is kissing her papa ... My baby is cute ... don't talk like that guys ..." Gulf move towards his room to feed her while saint and win pack the bag for college...

Dax:"Ohh my queen is full right know huh ... Let's clean up and play with grandpa... " He took sammy from gulf and the bottle too ...

Gulf:"Take care uncle and call me if you need anything and you too take rest don't play too much with her ok ..." Sammy whine while Mr dax laugh at her ...

Mild:"Let's go guys ... Baby queen say bye bye to Papa's ..." Mr dax. Wave her hand while she got teary eyes and clench Mr dax shirt tightly ...

Gulf:"RUN GUYS BEFORE SHE START TO CRY ..." They took their shoe and run outside while shuting the door ...

Dax:"Ohh my queen papa is studying hard to take care of baby sammy right you should not cry like this my queen ... " She sniff and it's turns into cute snore ...  "It's been 8 months you have come to this family but still we don't anything about your daddy ... When you grow up will you find your daddy ... " He pat her while kissing her head...

     ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler....

Gulf:"Congratulations guys finally we done it ..." They have grow up for getting graduation...

Win:"Yes know we have to find our job and start to work and buy lot of dress for our queen ..." They giggle while they hear some one clearing thier Thorat...

Vegas:"Hi guys ... Congratulations..."

Mild:"Here we go again ... I don't know how  he differ from his mafia brother's..." Gulf stomp his feet at mild who shut his mouth and look at gulf who glaring at him ...

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....