chapter 20

Author pov...

Apo:"What's going on here mile and why are you doing something like this huh ... I don't know you have some much vengeance at someone mile ... I thought your different from other's what are you lacking for mile don't you have everything ..."

Mile:" Yes your right apo I have everything but still don't you think the suppasit snacth every offer we get and all they do is blocking our way and that's why i always making help to do something to them ..." Apo look mile in disbelief...

Apo:"Then what you have to do with gulf and his daughter mile ... Look it's better you stop all this tricks and play around them ... Your doing business not something else Every business have issues that doesn't not mean you will do something like this to spoil someone's life and about Vegas he don't express his love and gulf have nothing to do with it Mile ... And suppasit family too mile please listen to me ..."  Mile shake his head while walk away towards the window....

Mile:"Suppasit's ... They always stand on my ways and they snatch everything from me ... "

Apo:"But right know what your doing his wrong mile ... Think before doing something and don't regret it later and i will never tolerate something like this mile...."

Mile:"His life is strong apo ... If not after the accident he still alive and walking around freely..."

Apo"What you mean mile ..."  Apo trun mile towards him face to face ...

Mile:"NOTHING FORGET IT APO ..." Mile slap him hard which make him glare at him ...

Apo:"I am asking you something mile ... What do you mean by that mile ... Did you make accident four years ago ... Why did you do something like that mile ... Why did you change like this if you asked them they would have left you an opportunity right ..."

Mile:"I am not a dog apo remeber i don't need thier offerings and thier dog to catch their bones they throw and don't underestimate me apo ... You have no idea what i am gone through so leave me and if you stop me i will forget your my husband too ..." Apo push him away before walking out ... 

Apo:"Mark my words mile ... If you do something i don't think twice to point my fingers at you ..." Mile ruffle his hair ...

Other side everyone busy looking at mew ...who carry sammy everywhere he goes and also to the meeting room ... While gulf and other look at him in disbelief...

Sammy:"Daddy guv paper ..." Mew pull the paper from the file while he give pen to sammy who start to scribble on it ...while mew busy listening to the meeting...

Gulf:"Look how she is sitting on the table... I think mew is spoiling her too much win ... I am Afraid of it like something is going to happen and i don't know what is this kind of fellings..." Gulf pat his chest while sammy scribble at mew's hand who smile at her ...

Win:"Look gulf your thinking too much and i don't think something like you said going to happen because this life was given to you by God and he know what is good for you gulf ..."

Mew:"Mr gulf and win slient please... If not you can walkout have chitchat and enter conference room ..." Gulf and win glare at mew who focused on the screen ...

Sammy:"Mommy's shhh ..." She pat mew hand which make mew smile at her before holding her tightly by his hand ...

Gulf:"Double face guy he is win look at them ..." Win chuckled while shaking his head while all look how mew attached to sammy ...