chapter 25

Author pov...

Mew was really in cloud nine that he can't express his fellings and happiness to gulf that his baby love and baby hippo is going to live with him from know on and he don't know what to do and he don't want to Ruin this moment again in his life...

Mew:"Baby hippo this daddies room and it's your too... Baby sammy get's her own room when she truns bigger ..." Sammy smile and hug mew neck while mew place her in bed ....

Gulf:"Mew i am really sorry for not listening to you and not giving chance to you to speak on that day ...  I am really sorry mew ..."

Mew:"It's ok gulf ... I don't mind any mode but still it's hurts and i don't blame you at any cost and it's my fault not to listening to Zee words... Anyways gulf do you want separate room or you can share this room with me ..." Mew keep his fingers cross behind his back like a child wishing gulf stay in his room with him ...

Gulf:"I am ok with anywhere but it's good if i stay with sammy because she will get hungry at night and i have to feed her ...so i will share room with you mew..." Gulf look around and find the room his huge compare to him ...

Mew:'Then fell free and you can place your clothes in the cupboard and sammy's too and i will ask maid's too help you..."  Gulf nod his head and look sammy reading her story book just flipping the pages which make him shake his head ...

Sammy:"Shhh...shh..sammy red bok ..." Gulf nod his head but still giggle looking at her .... Mew look both with a wide smile which make his heart flatter...

Mew:"I think papa will get her new crib and everything she need and so you don't need to stress out making her sleep on bed ... " Gulf nod his head and their was complete silence in the room ...

Sammy:"Daddy ply wit sammy ... Let go mommy ..."  Mew carry her out while gulf flop on bed looking at celing...

Gulf:"Ahh... It's fell's good to rest for while let Mee handle her i am not going to run behind her if she need milky then let her come back ..." Mew peek little inside and find gulf sleeping peacefully...

Later gulf walk towards the stairs and find sammy make the whole mansion upside down in a hour ...which his eyes wide and he found all papers laying on the floor and all maid standing in line while she sitting on couch and scribbling looking at them ...

Sammy:"Pleas stad ..." The maid stand properly while sammy look at her and start to do her work while bright and tong standing back of other maid's ...

Gulf:"I got it she start too show off her talent here also huh ..."Mew keep looking at sammy who handover the paper to the maid's who trying hard not to laugh and make thier Princess sad ...