scenes 38 and 39

~

I dropped my bags by the door and sat on the couch for what felt like an eternity. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a warm breath on my ear. I turned and kissed Nialls cheek.

“Are you alright princess?” His sleepy voice edged permanently into my brain.

“I’m ok.” I tried to maintain composure.

“C’mon, let’s get you to bed.” He picked me up and carried me off to his room.

The only problem was, I didn’t want to sleep. I wanted to fill my time with anything other than sleep. Sleep seemed too depressing.

“Niall?” I questioned, rolling over in bed to face him.

“Yeah babe?” The thickness of his Irish accent came pouring out. He reached for my hand and looked me in the eyes.  

“I can’t sleep.”

“I’m having trouble sleeping knowing there is a pretty girl with amazing brown eyes next to me in my bed.”

I giggled and playfully hit his arm.

“I wanna do something. Anything but sleep. I can’t sleep. I have too much on my mind.”

“What do you want to do then?”

“Idunno.” I mumbled adjusting my pillow.

“ let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy til we see the sun. I know we’ve only met but let’s pretend it’s love. Tonight let’s get some… and live while were young.” He sang as he played with the knuckles on my fingers.

“What exactly are we talking about getting?” I chuckled.

“Well…” He said laughing. “Cookies and milk of course!”

“Race ya to the kitchen!” I laughed and bolted out of the bed and into the kitchen.

“DAMMIT LOLA! YOU’RE SO DAMN FAST!” I heard a chuckle from behind me.

I reached into the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk.

“Where are the cookies?! “ I laughed holding a banana in my hand as using it as my  weapon of mass destruction. Niall went to the cabinet of the suites kitchen and grabbed a box of Chips A’hoy cookies and laughed.

“Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!” He pleaded so innocently.

“Hand over the cookies and no one get’s hurt!” I slowly walked closer to him, holding my banana gun toward his Johnson.

“Never!” He said as he ran out the door and down the hall.

“NIALL! GET BACK HERE! WE’RE GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE IN THE HOTEL!” I called after him running down the hall with a carton of milk and my banana gun.

“I THINK YOU ALREADY DID THAT WELL ENOUGH ON YOUR OWN WHEN YOU YELLED JUST NOW!” he laughed and kept running around the corner.

“Niall?” I turned the corner and he was nowhere to be found.

“Niall you’re freaking me out. “ I cautiously stepped down the hall.

The door to the Maid closet opened and I was yanked in by a strong yet comforting hand as I squealed from fright and landed on the ground next to a pile of towels that smelled like freshly washed cotton.

“Shh.” He whispered as he kissed the temple of my forehead.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too princess.” He replied wrapping his fingers in mine.

“Now give me the milk. I’m hungry and my cookies don’t taste good without milk.” He grinned cheekily as I handed him the carton.

“Fatty.” I laughed sticking my tongue out.

I stole a cookie out of his hand and took a bite.

“Oh, I see. Whose the fatty now?” He pointed to me.

“Stwill Yough.” I said with my mouth full of cookie.

He pouted playfully.

“Oh my gosh!” I said laughing. “You got a little something.”

I pointed at the cookie crumbs all around his mouth.

“Wanna get it off?” he smirked.

I kissed his lips and licked the cookie crumbs from around the rim of his lips. I could hear him moan and felt his hot breath against my lips. His breath smelt like cookies. I’m not sure if it was the dim lighting and atmosphere of the closet or just him but I wanted him, his everything. Right then, right there in that Maid closet. I pushed him back against the pile of clean towels and straddled my legs around him smiling down at his beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

“I love you.” I whispered into the kiss. “More than you know.”

I kissed down his neck and he let out another moan.

“Hey babe, You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.”

“Quoting yourself again?” I laughed. “You’re just on a role today.”

I pulled his shirt up and placed my palms against his chest and kissed down his neck. We continued  peeling off layer after layer of each others clothes until our bare bodies were intertwined with one and other. Both wrestling for dominance, I finally gave in and let him take control  of my body. At first there was a pain and I had to fight to hold back tears but then, pain suddenly turned into pleasure… The rest… is history.

~

I woke up in his arms. What a perfectway to wake up. The second I sat up I felt this instant rush of pain take over my lower body. Damn. Those sex ed classes were right. The first time, it's no walk in the park. Why would anyone want to do something like that again? I knew it was going to hurt but I didn't think it would be this bad. I layed my head back down on his chest and closed my eyes. I just need a few more minutes of sleep. 

"Good morning love. Wasn't last night wonderful?" Niall rang out the second I started to drift off. Goodbye extra sleep. 

"Well... It was except for the fact that I'm in a large amount of pain..."

"I'm sorry. I forgot it's not usually that enjoyable for a girl if it's her first." He said wrapping his fingers around strands of my hair. 

"It'sfine babe, really. I'm just grumpy from lack of sleep, that's all. Please don't take it personally." I kissed his chest. 

"Fine, I'm gonna let the grumpyness slide this time. But only because it's pretty much my fault." He winked.

"Alright don't get all cocky about it. Wait, let me rephrase that horrible word choice. Don't get all errogant about it." I laughed trying to change the tone in conversation. 

That didn't work too well. 

“ Now, you never told me why you came here last night. Does your mom know you left?” he looked down at me laying against his bare chest. he had a look of genuine concern upon his face.

“You know my mom. She doesn’t care about me.”

“Lola” He wiped a strand of hair behind my ear. “You know that’s not true.”

“Don’t lie. She didn’t even remember what today was.” I sighed trying to remember the good of last night and praying that this morning wouldn’t ruin everything. “It’s ju-…”

He pressed his lips against mine and then pulled them away slowly. “Happy birthday Lola.” His smile was warm and sincere. He was the first one to wish me a happy birthday. To be honest I think everyone else forgot. Kait hasn’t even asked what I was doing for my birthday, Lindsay never sent me a card, and my mom is too drunk all the time to remember to buy milk let alone to remember my birthday. But the one thing going so well in my life was him. He remembered. He was the only one.