Scene 21

~

“I don’t have any pajama’s” I shouted from his bathroom where I was attempting to brush my teeth with my finger. 

“I’m sure I have something.”  I could hear him rustling through his things. 

“Found it!” he yelled.

I just giggled and started to wash my face.  When I walked back into his room I saw that he had a giant comfy looking sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants laid out on the bed. I picked them up and headed to the bathroom to change.

I was just putting my hair up in a sloppy bun when he came in behind me and put his arms around me.

“You look even prettier without all that makeup on.” He kissed my cheek.

“Psh, as if.” I turned to face him and kissed him.

“I’m not joking Lola, you’re absolutely stunning just the way you are.”

I wrapped my arms around him and just as I was leaning into kiss him he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

“How many times am I going to have to tell you I can walk on my own?” I giggled.

“Oh hush.” He laughed as he threw me onto the bed.

I was looking up and him and he tackled me and started to tickle me.

“MERCY! MERCY! YOU WIN! YOU WIN!” I laughed

“I won? What exactly did I win?”

“This” I pulled him in close for a kiss then playfully pushed him off the bed.

“What was that for?”  Ha said lying on the floor.

“Payback baby”

He got up and walked over to this closet.

“Don’t tell Paul but I took his snacks.” He grabbed some sort of candy and brought it over to the bed.

“What’s Halloween without candy? “

“Pointless?” I laughed.

“Wow. You’re the perfect girl.”  He was just leaning in to kiss me as some guy barged in.

“Hey mate, can I borrow your razor?”

“I’m in the middle of something here Josh.” He laughed and I buried my head under the sheets.

“Sorry lad, I should have knocked first. But who’s the girl?”

“This is Lola.” He said lifting the sheets away from my face.

“Hi there Lola.” He smiled widely.

I gave one of Kaits awkward waves. I could feel myself turning bright red.

“Josh, can you maybe leave now?”

“Sure thing mate, nice meeting you Lola.”

“You too” I giggled.

“Sorry about that.” He smiled as Josh shut the door.

“It’s fine.”

“Now, I think I was just about to kiss you”

“Slow down there cowboy.”

“Cowboy? No, no. I’m much too good looking to be a cowboy.” He smirked.

I laughed and we talked for hours until I fell asleep in his arms.

~