Scenes 29-31

~

“What are you doing here?” I looked up at him, my eyes still puffy from crying. “I don’t know if I want to talk to you.”

“Well that’s fine. I didn’t come here to talk, I have one thing to do and then, if you never want to see me again after that then, so be it.”

He put his hands against my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced.

“What was that for?”

“Lola, I’m crazy about you. Totally insane. I spent my entire day in my room eating loads of food and tearing up like a little girl with a melted ice cream cone.”

“I’m sorry I snapped at you.”

“I’m sorry I pushed you to talk about things you weren’t comfortable talking about.”

“To be honest, I was scared. I was scared if I opened up to you that you might just end up leaving.”

“I’m not going anywhere. I promise.” He cuddled up to me.

“He shot himself in the home office, I wasn’t home yet. My mom told me he was killed up until I was thirteen. One day at school some girl told me I was just as crazy as my suicide dad. I didn’t know he had shot himself so I went crazy on her. I got suspended for a week because of “Intolerable behavior” My mom started drinking afterwards, my older sister moved out on her own a few years later and my little brother Josh is a messed up kid that’s in and out of Juvy.”

“Lola, I didn’t know all this. I’m so sorry I pressured you into telling me. Could you ever forgive me?”

I just cuddled up to him and fell asleep, I was glad to be back in his arms.

~

“Hey there sleepy head.” Niall said kissing my forehead.

I’m not going to lie, his sleepy voice is really attractive.

“Hey.” I smiled up at him trying not to giggle.

I suddenly remembered what day it was. MONDAY.

“Niall.” I tried to remain calm.

 “What time is it?!”  I said letting the calmness slip away.

“Only six thirty, why?”

“Shit! Fuck! Shit! Shit!” I leaped out of bed and through on a pair of jeans not worrying about the fact that I was still wearing his sweatshirt from yesterday.

“I’m Sorry babe, I have to live in like fourty minutes! School starts at eight and there is a really long walk.” I kissed his cheek and started towards the door.

“Babe,” He pulled me back to look at him. “Just chill. I will have our driver give you a ride. That way, I can spend more time with you.” He grinned and pulled me in for a kiss.

“Oh my god! Niall Horan! You my friend are amazing!” I hugged him tight and jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso.

“Oh I know.” He winked.

“Now, off to the kitchen! I’m hungry!” I pointed to the door.

“My kind of girl.” He chuckled.

~

Bang!

Niall and I both looked at each other and laughed.

“Oops.” I giggled.

No matter how hard we were trying we couldn’t manage to keep the noise down. We both were really in the mood for pancakes considering we never at them the day before.

“Good morning Kait!’ Niall smiled over in Kaits direction.

She and Harry were both curled up on the couch from the night before. She was cuddled up to Harry and they were both peeking their tired eyes over the couch.

“Kait! Get up we have an education to fulfill, remember?”

She got up and wiped her tired eyes.

“What on earth are you guys doing? And, where is my mom?”

“Making pancakes of course!” I laughed at my failed attempt to flip a pancake.

“And your mom left about an hour ago. She said she would call you later.” Niall chimed in.

~