Scene 22-24

~

I woke up to Niall whistling while running around in his boxers trying to find something.

I coughed.

“Oh hi there.” He smiled.

“Um… You’re not really wearing any clothes.” I pointed at his boxers. 

He jumped onto the bed and starred at me. 

“Good morning sleepyhead. “

“Haha. Very funny.” I rubbed my eyes.

“I’m going to go put some clothes on, meet me in the living room.”

~

I was on the couch cuddled up in Nialls arms when Kait came barging out of the room.

"I told my mom I'd be at your house and now she's gonna flip!"

"Just call her and tell her you spent the night here. At least you weren't on the streets hooking for the night." I started giggling and she shot me her daggers.

"This isn't funny, the one time I have a boyfriend I won't be able to see him. Just my freaking luck!"

"Wait, boyfriend?" I squealed.

"Yes! Oh my god, he was so cute about it." I don’t think she noticed Harry standing in the doorway.

"Babe, was I that cute?"Harry had an arm braced aganist the frame and his head cocked to the left.

"Oh shut it." Harry ran to the room to grab Kaits buzzing cellphone

"Oh my god it’s her!"

"Just tell her the truth!"

"Hello, oh hey mom. How are you on this lovely morning?" She was totally trying to milk her up for it.

"Yeah, well, uhm. About that, I was on my way home from Lola's and then I ran into a friend."

“So much for telling the truth.” I whispered to Niall

"Oh, you wanna meet this friend?" Her eyes got bigger as she stared at Harry, his eyes grew too.

"Sure, we'll be there in fifteen minutes." She hung up quickly.

~

“I ordered room service for us.” He yelled while I was fixing my hair in the bathroom.

“Alright babe, be right out.” Babe? Was I really calling him babe? I giggled to myself.

“I hope You like pancakes!”

I ran into the room.

“Did you say pancakes?!” My eyes widened.

“Yep!”

“Oh gosh! You’re amazing!” I kissed his cheek, sat down and started eating.

“I take it you like pancakes.” He joked.

“My dad used to make them for me all the time. It just so happens they are my favorite!”

“Why did he stop?” He looked at me.

Uh oh. I could feel my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach.

“He- he passed away when I was ten.”

“Oh Lola, I’m sorry, I didn’t know. What happened?”

“I don’t like talking about it.”

“I’m your boyfriend, you can tell me anything. How did it happen?”

“I said I don’t want to talk about it! Ok?” I started to sob.

“Lola, I’m just trying to talk to my girlfriend about what she’s going through. Why can’t you just open up to me?”

“You want me to open up?! FINE! He shot himself! Took a bullet straight to the head! Is that what you wanted to hear?!”

“Lola..”

“Enough Niall, enough.” I grabbed my clothes from yesterday walked out and slammed the door behind me.

~