scene 40

So, don't hate me but, I think I may delete this chapter... I hate it so much. It just sounds stupid and my writing quality is shit. I have improved a lot since I wrote this chapter so don't judge me  if it sucks. Leave a comment below stating one word. The word should either be "Keep" or "delete".

~~~~~~

“I know. I know. I’m sorry. I wish I could but my mom has me GUFN. I’m sorry I’m missing your birthday.” Kait spoke over the phone.

“It’s ok I guess. Make it up to me with a movie night after you get parole?” I laughed.

“Absolutely! I can guarantee it! Mom’s knocking on my door telling me to get off the phone. I’ll talk to you tomorrow ok? Happy birthday babe.”

“Thank you. Have fun with the GUFN.” I giggled.

“Will do. Ttyl babycakes!”

Click.

The second I hung up I could feel Niall's hot breath down the back of my neck. He began to kiss down the back of my neck causing a slight smile to form on my face.

“Really babe? You can’t wait two seconds after I hang up before you’re all over me?” I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

“It’s so hard to resist when I see you looking more beautiful than ever.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“What?” I laughed. “You do realize I’m in an old, baggy sweatshirt and my make up isn’t on, don’t you?”

“Yes. It’s the natural you that I’m attracted to.”

“Now that’s a line if I’ve ever heard one, Horan.” I poked his chest and teased him slightly.

“What? No. I object.” He crossed his arms and pouted, refusing to look me in the eyes.

“You can’t object to the truth mister.” I laughed and pushed him down on the couch in the living room of the hotel.

“The truth is, I really want you to kiss me.” He said, pulling me on top of him as his smooth lips crashed into mine.

I giggled as I kissed him back.

“Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Not on the couch! Please. Gross. Get a room.” Harry said, standing in the doorway from his room.

Niall looked at me and winked. We both then turned to Harry, trying to hide our smiles.

“Okay, I don’t know what’s going on with that.” He said, pointing at both of us and giving Niall a look. “ Then again, I’m not sure I want to know the answer.”

“Well mate, today is this little ladies birthday. It’s her day. I think we should take her out for a little shopping on the town.” Niall smiled in my direction.

“Well, happy birthday, Lola.” He smiled at me. “And, I’m sorry but, I actually have plans. I was going to help Kait with her photography project this morning, down in Central Park.”

“Didn’t Kait tell you?” I looked at him with confusion.

“Tell me what?” He gave a puzzled look.

“She’s GUFN.”

“Huh?” He looked even more puzzled than before.

“I think that’s girl talk for busy.” Niall chuckled.

“Noooooo, it means grounded until further notice. Duh.” I looked at both of the boys who were looking at each other with complete and utter confusion.