Scene 18-20

~

"I can't wear this, this doesn't say Wendy. This says, hey I'm underage and looking for a good time. And that's not something Wendy would say." Kait piped up from her bathroom.

I was out in her bedroom waiting for her in my adorable Cinderella dress. It was a light blue short poofy dress with a yellow satin ribbon around the waist. I absolutely loved it, we even found clear colored pumps and they didn't look tacky.

"Kait come on just let me see it."

She opened the door.

"Kait! You look hot!"

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"Here, put these on." I handed her a pair of white and black oxfords I found at my favorite vintage store.

"She went barefoot."  She replied taking the oxfords in my hands.

"Do you seriously want to go barefoot? That's disgusting!" I made a face.

"How much were these?"

"Don't you worry my dear. My treat." I grabbed her hand and we started walking on the sidewalk. "We'll have so much fun tonight, I promise!"

~

Peter pan… Prince Charming.  I searched the bar looking for green tights, they were the easiest thing to spot. Kait would either love me or hate me for what Niall and I had done.

The music was blasting and I could barely hear a word Kait was saying. I think she was babbling on about her “Short and slutty” costume.

“I’ll be right back!” I yelled over the loud music while people danced around us.

I went to the bathroom and texted Niall:

Ok, send him over. Xoxo

I saw Harry head over in Kaits direction as I exited the restroom so I walked over to the bar and greeted Niall.

“Hey there Prince charming.” I smiled.

“Hey there princess.” I looked me up and down. “You look stunning” he said grabbing my hand and placing a soft kiss between my knuckles. I cuddled up to him by the bar, his arms were wrapped around me and we watched as Harry made his move on Kait like some lion in the jungle.

“They kissed! Niall he kissed her!” I kissed him out of excitement.

“They did. Do you think they’re going to make up?”

“Babe, Really? He just kissed her. Of course they are going to get back together! She kissed back, it will happen.” I cheered.

“Well then” he smiled.

“Let’s dance!” I grabbed him and pulled him over to the dance floor. We spent the rest of the night dancing with Harry and Kait. It was the most fun I’d had in ages.

~

We were on our way back to Niall and Harry’s hotel from the Halloween party. I was squished in between Kait and Niall and Harry sat on the other side of Kait. I looked around the black SUV.

"So how long are you in New York?" Kait asked.

"For about a week. We actually start our tour here in New York."  Harry smiled as Kait kissed him.

"Are any of the other boys staying?" I asked snuggling into Niall.

"Just us two and Josh. The others stayed in LA but Josh felt the need to tag along, but they understand why we left early." Niall looked me in the eyes and I smiled. I was smitten like a love struck kitten.

We finally got to their hotel where there was some buff guy named Paul talking to a doorman. How was this place not swarming with photographers like my loft?  

Niall and I went up ahead of Harry and Kait.

~